Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116: Teacher, student

When Lisa arrived at Zhonghai's Yizhong, it was still not time yet for his appointment with Nancy. Lisa leisurely got off the car and smoked in front of the school's entrance alone, while thinking about some matters.
Many of the students and teachers who came and went saw this young man stand beside a brand-new BMW while smoking to wait for someone, and they had some thoughts about it. They obviously thought in the direction of a 'sugar daddy' or something similar.

Lisa wasn't very knowledgeable in this aspect, he only saw a lot of people looking towards him, so he thought that they were attracted towards him because he was dressed exceptionally stylishly on this day and had a despotic aura.

When Lisa finished his first cigarette and was about to smoke his second, a refreshingly dressed slim figure walked out of the school. This person wore a bluish-white checkered shirt, and dull three-quarter skinny jeans. While the jeans exhibited beautiful curves, the pair of white calves were exceptionally attractive.

"Miyeon." Lisa called out to the lady. He was initially considering whether to look inside the school, it was a surprise for him to coincidentally bump into Miyeon.
When he previously met Old Choi's family together with Jung Jin Hyung for a meal in the restaurant, he had already noticed the irregularity in Miyeon's mood, but since Old Choi and his wife were present, it wasn't right for him to say something about it. Besides, Miyeon herself didn't seem to want to speak to him.

Because he had been busy over the last few days, he forgot to take the initiative and contact Miyeon. Perhaps he himself didn't have the habit of contacting this lady himself, so he didn't clear away the doubts he had.

Miyeon looked at Lisa with pleasant surprise in her eyes, she walked up and asked in a hopeful manner, "What are you doing here, Big brother Li? Were you waiting for me?
Seeing the girl full of anticipation, Lisa felt that he was very cruel, but he still spoke the truth, "Erm... I'm waiting for someone, it's a student in a school, we've an appointment to go play games."

"Oh......" Miyeon lowered her head with disappointment, then stood where she was without a sound.
Lisa awkwardly smiled, "It's just a wimpy kid, and I was free anyways, so we're going to play some games. I'm not very familiar with this kid either."

Miyeon forced a smile, "Big brother Li, you're being a bad influence for my school's students, as a teacher shouldn't I chase you away?"
"That kid took the initiative, I'm being passive." Lisa defended himself.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Miyeon softly asked.
"A girl, just a stinking brat." Lisa didn't cover up the truth.

Miyeon grudgingly looked at him, "Big brother Li this isn't right of you, you're already married and shouldn't get involved with too many girls. Furthermore, she's a high school student, there's still a long life in store for her, she should be studying properly, what you're doing may interfere with her studies."

"It isn't what you think it is, we're just normal friends. She said that she didn't have any more classes today, that's why she's accompanying me to play games, I wouldn't lead someone astray, please be rest assured, Teacher Choi." Lisa said with an embarrassed smile.

Miyeon nodded but turned silent again. Anybody could make out the feeling of being wronged that she held inside from her little face.

Lisa sighed, then asked: "Previously, I bumped into your family having a meal with Jung Ji Hyung is it about you and him?"
Miyeon bit her lip, "Yep... Dad and Mom want me to formally go out with Group Leader Jung. Group Leader Jung has been wooing me all this time, I... I don't know what to do.

"Do you like him?" Yang Chen asked.
"I... I don't know......" Miyeon shook her head, "I don't hate Group Leader Jung, although he sometimes does things too boisterously, I don't view him as a bad person, he has always treated me well. Dad and Mom have been through hardship their entire lives, I want to provide them better living conditions, and I don't have the heart to reject them, so... so I am still considering."