Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271

As he wondered what had just happened, a few people approached Lisa from the side.

Turning his head, he saw a few people he knew. The married couple Han Sang Jin and Jieyu Manobam, and the party's secretary Pyo Ye Jin.

When Lisa saw Jieyu, he still felt a weird feeling in his heart. Since they weren't stupid, they could roughly guess the matter even if none of them confessed the truth. However, the more that they were in doubt, the more they weren't willing to initiate a conversation regarding the topic.

On the other hand, Pyo Ye Jin appeared gloomy. He faintly smiled at Lisa, but his gaze seemed to be fixated at the direction Sumni left to.

Lisa got rather curious. Is Pyo Ye Jin possibly one of Sunmi's admirers? he thought. However, he didn't think any further as he was troubled enough for the night.

"I didn't know you were here, not to mention the fact that you're Boss Kim's husband. We all got shocked for a moment," Han Sang Jin said smilingly.

Since the Han family was the biggest clan in Zhonghai,Han Sang Jin's attendance at the event was a friendly signal to the Jung family.

The humble and resolute master had left a good impression for Lisa, much better than Jung Dong Hwan. Lisa asked politely, "How's Bam Bam's recovery doing?"

Han Sang Jin laughed before saying, "The kid has been staying at home all day recently. He's almost recovered completely already. Doctor said that his body got much healthier than before, but his belly got thicker."

Lisa wasn't surprised. He didn't cultivate True Qi of Endless Resolve Restoration Scripture on Bam Bam for nothing.

"Lisa, do you know Sunmi?" Pyo Ye Jin asked suddenly.

Shocked, Lisa lightly nodded his head. He said, "Yeah, but we've only met each other a few times before."

Pyo Ye Jin seemed to have relieved himself after listening to Lisa.

Both Han Sang Jin's and Jieyu's expressions looked different, but they didn't say anything at the end.

Jieyu thought of something. Kindly, she said to Lisa, "I saw your wife earlier. She's indeed a stunning beauty. I even got jealous of her appearance as a woman. However, she didn't look too happy. Did you get into an argument with her?"

Lisa wasn't very used to Jieyu's intimate way of speaking. Nodding, he said, "Yeah, there's a small contradiction between us because of me."

"I saw her together with the Bae sisters, she should be fine. However, Lisa, I don't want to nag you, but it's best to tolerate each other between a married couple. As your wife is in charge of such a huge multinational company, it's inevitable for her to have a small temper. Since she decided to marry you, she must still like you in her heart. You need to understand her actions."

Seeing Jieyu who took up the job as a peacemaker,Lisa smiled bitterly. How would anyone outside know about the principles between me and Jennie? I guess I can only accept her suggestion temporarily.

Jieyu continued speaking with a smile, "I heard from the kid Little Bam that you're a married man. I had been wondering what kind of person your wife would be. Judging by the situation, you're now living a life much better than we imagined. Since you're so excellent, combined with such a wife, your kids in the future would undoubtedly be perfect."

Kids....Lisa thought. It does seem like a pretty perfect blueprint. But isn't it impossible between me and Jennie? I bet we'd act like strangers again once we get home later.

I shouldn't have come to such a banquet. Tragedy truly arises one after another.

Jieyu seemed to have gotten emotional. "Sigh, I heard that you haven't been together with your parents since you were young. How unfortunate. If they're all here, I bet they'd be proud and joyful for you two."