Chapter 78

We still had 6 hours left in our drive when we woke up the next morning

Hyunjin had fallen victim to JYP's punishments next. It was announced that he wouldn't be attending the Versace show anymore due to "scheduling conflicts". Luckily, he was able to call Donatella who worked everything out privately with him.

2 members' punishments down. 6 more to go.

"I wonder why he hasn't canceled the tour," Seungmin pondered.

"He wants the profits too much to do that, Jeongin answered.

"It sucks that we have to play defense. Why can't we just attack JYP? Let's out him for something," Changbin complained.

"We already did," Chan reminded him. "We told the world he was recording us."

"I wish we could do something more?" Changbin grumbled.

"Me too," Chan answered. "But we'll figure something out. For now, we just need to..."

Chan was cut off by a terrifying squeal of tires and then a loud bang. A car crashed into the side of the bus with such incredible force that we all lost our footing. The sound was deafening and what used to be Felix and Changbin's bunks was now a massive hole. The bus tilted slightly, and we were too shocked to move or balance it out, so it ended up tipping over completely.

Chan grabbed my waist and helped secure me against the tiny wall between the floor and Han and Lee Know's bunk. It acted as a shelf, helping to stop us from falling all the way down on top of Han and Lee Know at the back of their bunk. He covered me to keep me safe and grunted when we fully made impact with the ground. My face was against his torso, and I hugged him close so he wouldn't fall.

There was screaming and yelling. Bodies flew all around.

Once everything stopped, my ears were ringing. People were shouting outside asking if we were okay, but none of us responded. I looked up at Chan who wiggled down carefully to be directly in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked breathlessly. I nodded, trying to examine him for injuries.

"Help," Changbin grunted. His arm was caught under a deformed piece of metal. Hyunjin and I.N. were crying and holding Felix who was unconscious in their laps.

Chan hopped up with Lee Know and the two helped Changbin get out from under the metal. I turned to the bus driver who was grumbling but seemingly okay.

I wanted to help, so I looked around for something cold to force Felix awake and found my lemonade on the ground...well the wall of the bus that was now the ground. I opened it and splashed some onto him which shocked him back. Hyunjin cried happy tears that Felix was okay.

"W-What happened?" Felix stuttered.

"The bus was hit," I.N. informed him. "But we're all going to be alright."