Epilogue

*5 years later*

*5 years later*

"Chan, stop!" I laughed as he smeared yogurt onto my cheek.

"Oops! There's something on your face. I'll clean it up. Don't worry, baby," he grinned and came forward like he was going to kiss my cheek, but licked it instead. I laughed, and he dipped his finger back into the yogurt to do it again. I lifted my dress, which was almost too long, and tried to run away from him before he could put it on my cheek. My run was more like a waddle at the moment, though, which made him wheeze from laughing so hard.

"Who wants to help me!" I shouted cheerfully.

"I'll help, Mommy!" Jennie shouted as she rounded the corner. When Chan got her ready this morning, he had pulled her bangs back into little bunny ear buns on her head, and they bounced adorably as she ran to my aid.

She cut Chan off from me, and he smiled at her with a huge dimpled grin as he crouched down to bargain with her.

"Hi little love, can I please give Mommy a kiss?" he checked with her.

She crossed her arms and turned back around to see if I'd give him permission. I shook my head from left to right with a smile. "Nope!" she told Chan definitively.

He acted shocked and put the yogurt on her nose. She giggled and wiped it away. "Can I give a kiss to Jennie, instead?" he asked.

She gave him a hug and shouted, "Yes!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. She was such a daddy's girl.

He picked her up and spun her around before attacking her face with kisses.

"Higher, Daddy!" she demanded when he attempted to put her down. Chan pretended to fly her across the room while she kicked her feet and held her arms out like a plane. She guided him on where to turn, and I could see he was quickly becoming exhausted.

"Prepare for landing," Chan announced in a deep voice before setting her onto the ground. She giggled and jumped excitedly over to me, holding out her hands. Chan's old moon bracelet dangled from her wrist.

"Bite please, Mommy," she asked cutely. I handed her one of the kiwi slices that I was skewering, and she popped it into her mouth before running away.

She took off outside to play with the dog in the backyard, and Chan came back over to wrap his arms around me, nestling into my shoulder.

"I'm surprised you can even hug me at this point," I joked. My stomach was so huge. Every day I thought I'd finally stop growing, but I would wake up even bigger.

Chan rubbed my belly in circles and kissed my cheek. "Just a couple more weeks, baby," he reminded me.

I turned to kiss him properly. His lips melted perfectly into mine as they always did.