Chapter 86

Chan and I woke up to Felix knocking and letting us know we needed to leave in an hour

Chan and I woke up to Felix knocking and letting us know we needed to leave in an hour. We'd accidentally fallen asleep despite the fact that we'd just woken up.

I smiled and rolled over into him while he hugged me sweetly from behind.

"Ready?" he tapped my bum.

"Yep!" I answered cheerfully before getting up to get dressed for the show.

I did silver makeup with blue eyeliner to match the dress and a red lip. Chan eyed me up and down when I was completely ready. The expression on his face had my heart racing.

He took my hand and spun me while he ogled me. "Good?" I grinned.

"Ella, you are so beautiful, baby," he kissed my cheek and let go to finish getting ready as well.

He put on his navy trousers and a white iridescent top before adding small silver hoop earrings.

"Can I have a kiss," he begged.

"My lipstick will get on you," I reminded him.

"Then on my cheek," his dimples were very present, and I loved how happy he was tonight.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick mark behind. He saw it in the mirror and his face flushed.

"Very cute," I laughed.

"I'm going to wear it the whole show," he grinned widely and opened the door to lead me into the hallway.

He held me from behind, and we waited for the others to line up around us. Han and Lee Know were just as giggly and in their own world as Chan and I. It must've been the assured freedom from JYP thanks to the Canadian border.

"Ready?" Seungmin asked when Chan and I hadn't moved to lead everyone.

"Yes!" I announced as Chan hadn't heard him since he'd been too busy kissing my neck. We headed off to the elevator and Chan held my hand leaving a little room between us.

The walk to the bus was very pleasant. The fans were quiet and nice and very respectful. One little boy who was holding a Leebit brought a necklace for Lee Know to replace the one that had broken in Seattle.

He put it on right away, before taking a picture with the kid. Once he'd boarded the bus, we began the drive to the venue where even more fans were gathered. They cheered and welcomed us kindly again. One girl gave Chan a necklace with a butterfly on it since her favorite song was Butterflies, and he smiled and promised to wear it.

We went into the dressing room to wait for the show to start, and I smiled at the kiss mark that was still on his face.

"Do you like it?" he laughed when he noticed I couldn't stop staring.

"Come here," I pulled him over to me where I sat on the counter and wrapped my legs around his waist. I gave him a proper kiss and ran my hands over his chest. I undid one of the buttons and Chan looked down to watch me remove the rest.