Chapter 84

30 minutes later, I'd seen nothing about JYP's arrest

30 minutes later, I'd seen nothing about JYP's arrest. I asked the guards that Chan had asked to stay behind for the concert if they knew where he was but none of them had any clue.

"Should I post it?" I asked the guys.

"I think we have to," Chan answered.

"I think we should wait until after the show. He could've turned himself in but the media release might take longer," Jeongin suggested.

"Why wait?" Lee Know judged.

"The audio mentions fan service," Jeongin explained. "Are we ready to publicly answer questions about that if the media asks?"

The guys shuffled their feet awkwardly, realizing Jeongin was right.

"Okay, then we'll wait for the show to end."

They all agreed and prepared to go on stage. Chan let me know that I could come out once Domino was almost over to watch 3RACHA.

I gave him a good luck kiss, and he went to get in place.

With the weight of the fan service off their shoulders, the guys seemed to be in great spirits. Every song was better than the one before it, and I even wondered if they'd stressed so much during the other shows that they hadn't had the chance to enjoy them. Chan was smiling hugely and Han and Lee Know seemed so free. Whatever homophobic fans had been at the hotel were absent now (or quieted). Accepting groups cheered for them and encouraged them to be themselves.

Domino started and I went to the wings to get ready to walk out from under the stage to watch the next song. Felix came off stage first and decided to go watch them with me. The crowd where we ended up standing was so loud when they noticed Felix that we couldn't help but laugh excitedly. He waved sweetly to them and signed their photo cards before turning back to the stage.

Chan winked at me when the song began, and I chanted and jumped along to the song. Changbin had everyone hooked from the very first line. At some point during Han's verse, Chan disappeared backstage and came back out in a pair of sunglasses and a large leather jacket. I could've swooned. He looked so fucking hot.

Chan came and stood near where I was when he started his verse. Felix watched me eagerly to see my reaction. The entire performance was incredible, and they looked like they were having so much fun despite their respective injuries.

When the song ended, they got into their iconic group pose, and Chan did his signature peace sign in the middle with his smirk. The crowd was so loud and Felix and I ran back so he could get ready for Easy. Chan popped backstage to throw the jacket off and lifted me into a kiss.

"It was so good!" I gushed.

"I expect more compliments when I get back," he laughed and headed back out.

I waved him off and watched the song start from the monitor. My phone buzzed in my pocket, pulling me away from the performance.

"Are you okay?" Mana had texted.