Chapter 83

We made it to the venue where barricades were set up

We made it to the venue where barricades were set up. Guards were ready to keep everyone in check after the debacle at the hotel.

Chan and I were going to walk out first. We held hands, and he gave me a reassuring nod. Lee Know and Han were right behind us with their hands intertwined. It would be their first walk together as a couple.

The bus doors opened, and Chan and I stepped out first. We walked down the steps and past the first few fans when everyone gasped in the crowd. Chan and I looked at each other and then turned around to see that Han and Lee Know were still at the top of the steps and were kissing.

They pulled away and each had a huge grin on their face. They looked so in love.

I remembered the homophobic crowd at the hotel and looked around, waiting for the reaction. Han and Lee Know walked down the steps, and the fans erupted into cheers. Many of them waved pride flags in support.

They were glowing in the admiration as they waved back at everyone. The other guys gave them their spotlight and waited to come out until they were nearly done with their walk.

Once we got inside, they kissed and hugged again. As shitty as things were sometimes, I was so glad they didn't have to hide anymore. They looked genuinely happy for the first time.

Unfortunately, it didn't last for long.

"JYP is here to see you," a guard informed us.

Chan had planned on this. While we followed the guard, I moved behind him and removed the ring that he'd been using to record Felix. It was the smallest device we had found so far. I handed it to Chan, and he put it on his pinky finger.

"You've got this," I whispered to him.

He winked at me and we entered the room to face JYP. The guard joined us and another one was already in the room. JYP turned around and glared at each of us. He noticed the ring on Chan's finger right away.

"Let me know if I miss anything," he began. "First, you contact the FBI to try to have me arrested. Then, you post about the devices on Twitter and publicly berate me. And when I make announcements and cancel the show, you refute them, embarrassing me and the brand."

"You forgot the part where you illegally recorded us for over 5 years," Chan spat.

"So what? Knowing I've got 5 years of audio, I'd be a little more careful about how you talk to me," JYP walked over and tore the ring off of Chan's finger.

I didn't want us to lose the chance to get information on him.

"You'll want this one, too, then," I told JYP. I went behind Chan's back and held my phone in the backpack while I pretended to be looking for something and hit record on it. I grabbed our bracelet and handed it to him while putting my phone back in my pocket.