Chapter 87

Chan and I hurried to get on the bus before too many fans could leave the venue

Chan and I hurried to get on the bus before too many fans could leave the venue. Neither of us were in a place to fake a smile right now. It was so incredibly frustrating that one of the first fan service-free evenings was being tarnished by JYP yet again.

There was nothing we could do about the videos but file a complaint with Twitter and wait. There were no other videos on the account, so we knew it had been made just to fuck with us.

Lee Know admitted to Chan that he and Han had been intimate before the show, too, but no videos ever came out with them. His necklace must have been an actual gift.

On the drive back to the hotel, I just felt so angry. JYP hadn't been caught even though we had so much proof and had tried turning it over to the cops. Every time we thought we'd inched ahead and were close to finally putting him behind us, he'd make a giant leap and hurt us even worse. How much more would we have to go through until he was stopped or held responsible?

I sat next to Chan on the bus. The others spoke in hushed tones if they spoke at all.

"Our parents are coming to the next show," I reminded Chan. "What if they find out about the videos?"

"We'll figure it out," he assured me but offered no solutions as to what we'd do if that happened.

Luckily, the videos seemed to have been confined to Twitter for now, but there was still a chance that someone I knew would see it.

Some fans were saying it was a deep fake like the other one. I really hoped that rumor took off. We only had four days before the LA show for things to calm down, and I'd rather Chan didn't have to perform in front of a crowd that watched a video of us being intimate and believed it to be real.

"Ready for this?" Chan asked. We were nearing the hotel where we'd have to face a crowd again. I shook my head but stood anyway. What choice did I have?

Chan and I let Changbin go in front of us. We walked behind him, and I kept my head down as we moved to get inside quickly. Someone near the door had printed off my face from the end of the video with a sign saying "Get it Ella". I didn't know if it was meant to be positive or negative, but I felt uncomfortable regardless since it meant they'd watched it.

We got to our room in record time, and I slumped onto the bed...too drained to sit up properly.

"What is JYP even gaining from doing this?" I thought out loud.

"He's lost control, so he's seeking revenge," Chan guessed.

He pulled off his shirt to get changed for bed when his phone rang. He sat down beside me while he answered it on speaker phone. I prayed it wasn't JYP. I couldn't take any more of him tonight.