Chapter 2 - Carys's POV

Hi guys, I know what you're thinking. What is this mysterious girl hiding? Well, I'm not going to tell you much, but I will say three things about myself. First, yes I really am a daughter of Athena. Second, despite what you may have thought, I wasn't lying about anything. Third, I'm absolutely terrified of snakes. Okay, I don't know why I told you the last part, but see! I'm not lying! I don't have time to debate this with you! Anyway, I have to meet with Chiron and Dionysus.

When I got to the big house, I walked inside and saw Chiron. Chiron is a centaur. Half-horse, half-man."Ah, Lady Carys, it is such a pleasure to see you again," Chiron smiled and said to me, "Let us talk in my office."

"Thank you, Chiron, please, you don't have to use titles with me. Um... I also need to speak with Dionysus as well." I said as we walked toward Chiron's office.

"DIONYSUS IS HERE. And it's Lord Dionysus, or sometimes even Oh-My-Gods-Please-Don't-Kill-Me-Lord Dionysus. Anyway, what mortal dares speak my name?" Dionysus, a pudgy, middle-aged man with a leopard print tracksuit, turned toward me. "Oh, it's you. What brings you to this miserable place?"

"Hello, Uncle. It's always great to see you still hate it here. Uncle Dionysus, Chiron, I must talk with you about nine demigods and a Titan that have taken up residence at this camp. The demigods and Titan in question must come with me immediately." I said.

"And why would we agree to your demands?" Dionysus asked me though he didn't seem that interested in my answer.

"Because my mother, Athena, is the one that sent me on this mission," I replied, "And I bet you don't want to be in trouble with her."

"Which demigods are you talking about?" Chiron asked.

"The ones from the prophecy of seven. Perseus Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Leonidas Valdez, plus William Solace, Niccolo di Angelo and the Titan, Calypso." I replied.

"No way. They are safer here at camp." Chiron said.

"I'd hate to agree with the horse, but I guess I have to," Dionysus said reluctantly.

"Okay. That's fine. Do you mind if I listen to my music for a bit? It'll help me think about what I'm gonna tell my mother." I said pulling out my iPhone. Chiron agreed as I scrolled through the list of songs on Apple Music. I picked one and drew my power from within to make it play throughout the room without any of the words.

"Right, right, turn off the lights. We gonna lose our minds tonight, What's the dealio? I love when it's all too much, 5 AM turn the radio up. Where's the rock and roll? Party crasher. Panty snatcher. Call me up if you a gangsta. Don't be fancy, just get dancy. Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong. In all the right ways. All my underdogs. We will never be never be, anything but loud. And nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass. Just come on and come on and raise your glass." I sang as Chiron and Dionysus watched and listened. Chiron and Dionysus started to sway as my powers rushed over them.

"Chiron, Uncle, Please listen to reason. My mother would really appreciate it if you agreed to help us." I said pouring all my power into my words.

"Agree... help... you..." Chiron muttered. One down, but Dionysus would take more power. To be honest, it is extremely hard to hypnotize and change the mind of a major god.

"Slam slam, oh hot damn. What part of party don't you understand. Wish you'd just freak out. Can't stop, comin' in hot. I should be locked up right on the spot. It's so on right now. Party crasher. Panty snatcher. Call me up if you a gangsta, Don't be fancy, just get dancy, Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong. In all the right ways, All my underdogs. We will never be never be, anything but loud. And nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass. Just come on and come on and raise your glass. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass. Just come on and come on and raise your glass. So if you're too school for cool (I mean) And you're treated like a fool (Treated like a fool) You can choose to let it go, We can always, we can always, Party on our own, So raise your glass if you are wrong, In all the right ways, All my underdogs, We will never be never be, anything but loud. And nitty gritty dirty little freaks, so raise your glass if you are wrong, In all the right ways. All my underdogs. We will never be never be. Anything but loud. And nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass. Just come on and come on and raise your glass. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass (for me) Just come on and come on and raise your glass (for me)" I sang and poured all the power I could into my words.

"You are the mighty Dionysus. God of wine and parties. An Olympian. You can do whatever you want. So do what is right and protect these innocent demigods." I said.

"Yes, I am a god. Thank you for reminding me who I am," Dionysus morphed into a younger man in his early twenties wearing a navy suit with a purple tie, "Take as many of the demigods as you want. Also, say 'Hello' to your parents for me. Should I call your father to pick you up?"

"Thank you. It's okay I'll call my dad. If it's alright with you I will show myself out." I said, making my way out the door. Chiron and Dionysus followed me out. As soon as I left the front door, I saw Percy and Annabeth. "Oh! Hi guys, I wasn't expecting you to be waiting for me. I was just talking with Chiron and Dionysus. We don't have much time. Annabeth, Percy, I need to talk to your friends right now. Find them and meet me at the central hearth in five minutes."

"Woah, Mr. D, is that you?" Percy asked, surprised.

"Yes Peter Johnson, it is me. Now get out of my sight before I turn you into a porpoise." Dionysus snarled.

"Uncle..." I started.

"Fine. Fine." He said and went back inside the big house with Chiron following him.

"Okay. Annabeth, you and I will find the girls and Percy, can I trust you to bring the boys to the central hearth?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll get them." He said.

"Great! I will see you soon then!" I said cheerfully. Annabeth and I then turned toward the cabins and made our way there.