Chapter 10 - Carys's POV

It didn't take long to walk to Mount Olympus High. When we got there, hundreds of teenage gods and goddesses were entering the enormous building. The front looked like the Parthenon if it was completed and about a hundred feet taller. Two smaller buildings extended from the sides of the main building and in the middle were the letters MOH. I stood in front of the middle door and announced, "Welcome to Mount Olympus High!"

"Everyone, when we go inside, stay with the group and do not get separated. After we talk for a bit in the Front Quad, we will split up into two groups and tour the rest of the school." Nya said. We all walked inside the front doors and gasped at the inside of this building. The Front Quad was a big square room that held an enormous statue of a horse standing on its hind legs. In front of the statue in glowing lights were the words "Go Mustangs." On the wall where we came in were the words "Mount Olympus High" written in glowing blue letters. The Front Quad was made with blue and teal stones with seashells inlaid in the ground and the walls.

"Mount Olympus High, or MOH, was founded around the peak of Ancient Greece. The Gods created three schools. Mount Olympus Elementary, Mount Olympus High, and Mount Olympus University. In the same spirit as the original creation of the Olympians, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades rolled dice for which school would be dedicated to them. Zeus got the highest roll so he got the university, Poseidon, the second highest, and got the high school, and Hades got the lowest roll so he got the elementary school. This being MOH, it was dedicated to Poseidon. As the school was being built, Poseidon decided that our mascot is the Mustang." Zephyr said.

"Everyone, tap the center of your bracelet three times," I instructed, demonstrating on my bracelet. As I tapped the center twice, a hologram popped up with a detailed model of the school. I grabbed the map and threw it to the ground. Immediately, the map seemed to grow until we were all standing inside the map. They all tapped their bracelets three times and looked at the mini schedules on their wrists. "What classes does everyone have? What are your eight periods?" I asked. "Mine are Advanced Combat Training, Leadership, TAing for Immortal Training, Advanced Chorus, Advanced Pre-Med/Healing, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, and Advanced Battle Strategy. Zephyr's are Advanced Combat Training, Leadership, TAing for Immortal Training, Advanced sword fighting, Advanced Romance, Health/PE 9, God Self Defense Class, and Advanced Battle Strategy. And Nya's are Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Dark Ops Training, TAing for Immortal Training, Advanced Stealth Combat Training, Advanced Weapons Handling, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, and Advanced Battle Strategy. What are yours?"

"Advanced Combat Training, 101 Things To Do With Bronze, Immortal Training, Advanced Smelting, Advanced Engineering Technology, Health/PE 9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Leo said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Funeral Rites, Immortal Training, Advanced Shadow Manipulation, Advanced Underworld Communication, Health/PE9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Nico said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Light Manipulation, Immortal Training, Advanced Chorus, Advanced Pre-Med/Healing, Health/PE9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Will said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Fishing, Immortal Training, Advanced Underwater Battle Training, Advanced Water Manipulation, Health/PE 9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Percy said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Pegasus Riding, Immortal Training, Advanced Mist/Enchanting, Advanced Gem Manipulation, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Hazel said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Hunting, Immortal Training, Advanced Forest/Jungle Battle Training, Advanced Warfare, Health/PE 9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Frank said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Beauty, Immortal Training, Advanced Weapon Training, Advanced Romance, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Piper said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Flight Training, Immortal Training, Advanced Flight Battle Training, Advanced Air Manipulation, Health/PE 9, God Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Jason said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Potion Brewing, Immortal Training, Advanced Mental Health, Advanced Sea Therapy, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Calypso said.

"Advanced Combat Training, Advanced Architecture/Building Design, Immortal Training, Advanced Weaving, Advanced Telepathy, Health/PE 9, Goddess Self Defense Class, Advanced Battle Strategy," Annabeth said.

"Cool! We all have four classes together!" Leo said.

"Okay," Carys said, "Girls, you are with Nya and me. Boys, you will go with Zephyr." We all nodded and Carys continued. "Great! Now let's take a tour of MOH!"