Chapter 28 - Percy's POV

Behind Leo was a giant creature of darkness. So big you couldn't even see past its kneecaps before the swirling dark mist covered the rest. Thousands of bat monsters descended, their fangs dripping poison. The hundreds of gods and goddesses were easily outnumbered. Standing out among the minor gods were the Olympians in all their glory. They grew to great heights, but were still not as tall as the creature and only went to the middle of its lower leg.

Carys spread her arms and moved them upward as a new bow formed above her with a bright flash. She grew to five times her normal height and all the other gods did the same. I willed myself to become taller and immediately I was about 200 feet in the air.

"ASGARDIANS, WARRIORS OF VALHALLA! ATTACK!" Odin commanded as the gods rode in alongside the warriors of Valhalla.

"ALL ROMAN COHORTS! WITH ME! GET IN YOUR FORMATIONS AND ATTACK!" Reyna yelled from her pegasus.

"GREEK DEMIGODS! CHARGE!" Chiron shouted, firing an arrow through 4 monsters.

"MAGICIANS! PUT UP THE SHIELDS!" Sadie commanded, spreading a pair of giant bat wings and flying to the front lines.

"GODS OF EGYPT! ATTACK!" Anubis yelled, turning into a massive jackal and running into the battle.

"GODS OF OLYMPUS! CHARGE!" Carys shouted, drawing back an arrow and letting it soar as we screamed in reply before running in to fight the dark beast. Everyone helped each other out to take down the army of bat monsters before getting ready to take down the big one.

"YOU PUNY GODS WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME! I AM THE SLAYER OF ALL GODS! I AM YOUR DOOM!" The dark beast boomed.

"Holy Hephaestus, that thing needs to work on its ranting," Leo said, lighting some monsters on fire.

"That's really all you're concerned about right now?" Calypso said, throwing potions and exploding monsters.

"That's Leo for ya!" Jason said, impaling two monsters with his javelin.

"LEAVE MOUNT OLYMPUS NOW AND NEVER RETURN BEFORE I MAKE YOU." Zeus boomed, growing even bigger.

"NEVER! I AM OLYMPUS'S DOOM!" Said the dark beast.

"LAST CHANCE! THREE SECONDS BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT TO TARTARUS AND NEVER RETURN." Zeus yelled.

"I AM IMMORTAL! YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" The dark beast shouted.

"ONE," Zeus boomed.

"I AM THE SLAYER OF GODS!" The dark beast said.

"TWO," Zeus shouted.

"I AM YOUR DOOM!" Screamed the dark beast.

"THREE," Zeus yelled, throwing lightning bolts that shackled the dark beast to the ground.

"READY ALL PROJECTILE WEAPONS!!!! ALL LIGHT, SUN, MOON, AND FIRE GODS, LIGHT THEM UP! HOLD! ON MY MARK!!!!" Athena shouted, holding her fist up straight in the air above her head. Carys drew back three arrows made of pure sunlight, Jason readied his lightning, and Leo created a giant ball of fire above his head and got ready to throw it. Calypso got her potions ready, Will and Annabeth held up their hands to create a beam of sunlight, Nico commanded nearby shadows to disappear, Hazel created a huge diamond to focus light, and Araminta got her projectile missiles ready for launch. "FIRE!" Athena yelled, pushing her fist toward the dark beast.

"NO!" The dark beast wailed as the rain of light and fire pierced its skin. Every time the light and fire touched its skin, the darkness began smoking and bore a hole straight through the beast.

"GO TO TARTARUS AND NEVER RETURN." Zeus boomed as the beast melted into a pile of steaming black goo. Zeus swept up the goo in a giant tornado that carried it down to the darkest part of Tartarus.

We all celebrated as the last of the darkness melted away. We did it! The war was over.

Sorry guys, I know that was a short and pretty lame fight but I didn't have enough energy to write a better one.