Chapter 6 - Carys POV

Look. I know what you're thinking. Ack! The freaky girl is a goddess and she lied to everyone in that other chapter! Come on, guys! I never actually lied! I only withheld some parts of the truth. I don't have time for this, do you want to figure out every single part of my private life or do you want to hear the rest of the story? I'm assuming you guys chose the second option, so here's the rest of the story.

We could see Mount Olympus in the distance. It was so beautiful, all the classic Greek architecture mixed in with more modern houses. My dad parked the car in front of the throne room and we all got out. "Guys just head up to the throne room. We have to meet with Lord Zeus before we get to my house." I instructed. We walked up the stairs into the throne room. The Twelve Olympians were sitting on their thrones waiting for us. I kneeled in between the two thrones on the end of the U - shape. "Lord Zeus, Queen Hera, I present the seven of the Prophecy, plus three," I announced.

"Good work Carys," Zeus said as I stepped back behind Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Will, and Nico. "Do you know why you were brought here today?"

"Uhhh... no Lord Zeus." Leo said.

"Carys, please inform them of the situation," Zeus told me.

"Yes, my Lord. After the last giant war, the giants were all destroyed, or so we thought. Whatever has been left of the "bad guys" has decided to work together. From all over the world, whoever is left on the other side after each of their wars has been working together to destroy us all. You eight are their primary target. They will destroy everything and everyone in their path. Rather than risk the lives of you and the other campers, you should remain on Mount Olympus. You can stay with my parents and me." I said.

"We shall begin the ceremony," Zeus announced.

"Lord Zeus, forgive me but what ceremony?" Piper asked.

"The one that will turn you immortal," I replied.

"Wait. Wait. What? Immortal?" Hazel asked.

"If you are to stay on Mount Olympus, you must be immortal." My dad said.

"Do we have to stay on Mount Olympus?" Calypso asked.

"It is the only way to protect Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter," I said.

"There are no other options?" Jason asked.

I shook my head. "If you leave, we will all be doomed."

"Okay then. Let's do it." Annabeth decided.