Hangover

Alice's pov

I wake up with a huge headache and an oversized shirt that isn't mine.

I look around and realize I don't know where I am. I panicky rush out of bed to look for my clothes.

Before I can collect my thoughts I see the bathroom door open.

It's Mattheo? Why is he wearing nothing but a towel around his waist? I'm about to throw a million questions at him but he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shh... love, no need to get all violent first thing in the morning after yesterday."

Suddenly, all of the memories from last night rush into my mind, with a few missing pieces I can't seems to remember.

"Enjoying the view?" He questions as he lets his hand fall from my mouth.

I roll my eyes and get back to bed, wanting to go back to sleep.

"You are not going back to sleep until you drunk this." He whips out a small bottle with a blue formula inside.

"What is that?" I ask him.

"To get rid of the hangover. You were drinking pretty heavily last night."

I roll my eyes, "we're you there?" I ask as I lay flat in bed.

"We kissed."

My eyes widen, "in front of everyone?" I question.

"Don't worry, no one saw, it's okay. So... do you not remember anything?" He asks as I chug down the potion which instantly makes me feel better.

"I remember pretty much everything, I think." I reply.

"The whole situation with Malfoy..." he speaks nervously.

"What situation?" I pretend not to remember.

"Oh, shit." He shrugs.

"Just joking, sadly I do remember it." I complain.

"Good. I didn't want to have to remind it to you."