It's you

Alice's pov

"So, Mattheo who's the lucky girl?"

He looks at me in shock, "what?" He questions, "who told you that?" He looks panicked.

"No one. I was outside of your common room because I forgot my jacket and I heard a lot," I look at him with serpent eyes, "you don't like her more than me, do you?" I push out my lower lip.

He looks enchanted by me, he shakes his head and continues walking.

"Fuck you, Alice."

I run in front of him and block him from walking away.

"Fuck me yourself, you coward." I look up at him with fuck me eyes.

He breathes heavily in anger. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a dark corner of the corridor no one is in.

He pushes me to the wall and holds my arms above my head.

"Don't do that, Alice."

I smirk, "do what?" I innocently question.

"Don't tease me, Alice. Don't tease me like that."
I chuckle, "or what?"

A smirk crawls up his face. He gets closer to me, his lips against my ear. I feel his warm breaths on my neck.

"Or you'd find yourself tied up to the bed." He whispers, making me shiver.

"Or, maybe you'd be the one tied up." I look at him confidently.

He smushes his lips against mine and appirates us to the room of requirements.

As we arrive there I push him away from me and onto the bed.

With one movement of my hand he gets tied up to the bed.

"What are you doing, Jones?" He growls.

"I told you you'll end up tied up." I smirk. I take off my clothes in front of him, he watches, but he can't do anything about it.

With another hand movement his shirt and pants disappear.

Fully naked, I get in the bed. I lick his abs as I pull down his boxers, revealing his part.

I get away from Mattheo, and move my hand down my body until it reaches my clit.

I lay on my back, legs wide open for him to watch me pleasuring myself.

I watch his dick harden as I push two fingers into myself.

I start moving my fingers in and out, imagining Mattheo fucking me as I am right in front of him.

"Mattheo..." I moan.

I look at him to see how crazy he is going, he looks at me moving my fingers inside my wet pussy as he lays there tied up.

"Uh... Mattheo..." I moan again as I begin massaging my clit with my other hand.

"Enough games." He appirates out of the ropes and grabs my arm, pulling me up on my knees as he stands on the bed.

He holds my hair tightly, "suck." He states.

"What?" I sternly question.

"You think you can pull something like this and walk off like nothing happened? Suck."

I begin licking his erection, I look into his eyes.

I lick the bottom and go up until I reach his tip.

I take all of his length into my mouth and he groans.

I pull it in and out of my mouth again and again, occasionally using my hand as I suck his balls, until he releases sweet cum in my mouth.

"God, Alice, you're perfect." He says.

"I know." I smile, "now, lay on the bed." I demand.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm not done. Lay on the bed." With my hand movement he gets thrown on the bed and gets tied up again.

His dick hardens again as I begin making out with him, our tongues moving together.

"You'll be the ruin of me, won't you?" He groans as I stick his length inside me.

"Yes. Does that scare you?" I bite my lips as I begin riding him, moving my hips back and forth.

As I ride him I feel his dick filling me. I moan slightly with my movement.

"Yeah..." he groans, "just like that. It's perfect, you're perfect."

A smile comes up my face. I like it a lot more like this. I could deal without slapping and shit.

* * * *
Mattheo's pov

"Mattheo I'm about to finish." She moans.

A playful grin reaches my face. "Me too, darling."
Seconds flow by before we finish at the same time, our juices overflow in her pussy.

She gets off me and cleans both herself and me up with a hand movement.

She unties me and grabs her clothes.

"How about a cigarette in the tower?"

We arrive at the Astronomy tower, I pull out cigarettes for the both of us.

"That girl of yours has nothing on me." She chuckles. All I want to say is; it's you.

I snicker, "yeah... that was nice, wasn't it?"

I turn to look at her.

"I like it a lot better like this."

I raise an eyebrow, "Like this?" I question.

"You know, calmer. When it feels like... you know, like you are both in the situation. When it feels... kind? I guess. When I feel respected and praised. I mean, degrading, hitting, it's nice for once in a while. But, most guys like it better so that's what happens all of the time. I get sick of it sometimes, it gets boring. I always liked this kind of sex better. It's fun not being respected in bed, but, it's nicer when a guy makes me feel like a Queen. That's why I had suck a nice first time with Draco. Even though it hurt like hell, he was really nice, he checked if I was fine, he respected me, it was nice."

I chuckle, "I get what you're saying." I reply.

"So, what about you? What do you like best?" She asks.

"Well... when it's random I prefer the slapping and degrading, when it's less random I prefer this." I answer her question.

"Less random? What do you mean?"

I sigh, "you know, we've been friends for a while, and we've been doing it for quite long."

She smiles, "yeah, I get that."