Better

Alice's pov

I walk quickly to the Slytherin common room and into the boys dormitories to find someone to help me.

My lips are all bruised and bleeding.

Mattheo and Theo are in their dorm.

"What the hell happened to your lips?" Theo immediately jumps up when seeing me.

"Cormac..." I simply say, not really wanting to explain what happened.

"What did he do?" Mattheo stands up, his eyes have fire in them.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Alice?!" Theo yells at me.

"Fine! I was kind of mean to him because everyone was and he took me out of the common room and slapped me and I bit my lip, but I'm fine. I just need someone to help me heal it because I know it'll hurt and I don't want to do it to myself."

They both look like their blood is boiling. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"But, it was really my fault so don't do anything, just please fix my lips."

Theo grabs his wand and with a swing I feel a sharp pain. My lips stop bleeding.

"Good," Mattheo says, "now let's go find that guy." They both head towards the door.

"It was my fault! Please stop!" I exclaim.

"It doesn't matter." Theo responds.

"He shouldn't have hit you. Especially not you." I look at Mattheo in surprise. What does that supposed to mean?

They quickly find their way to the courtyard, with me following behind; trying to convince them to stop.

"You do that to her lip?" Mattheo questions as we reach Cormac, making him stop the conversation he is having.

"Cunt has a mouth to her, you know?" Cormac speaks and without skipping a beat Mattheo punches him.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaim, half laughing.

"So, Alice, where are you heading?" Theo asks me.

"No place special." I reply.

"Us too. How about we watch a movie?" He suggests.

"Absolutely."

* * * *
Mattheo's pov

I leave the movie and go to the Herbology classroom.

I need some things for an assignment Slughorn gave me instead of detention for the fireworks.

I took all the blame on myself so Alice won't get in trouble.

I actually really don't mind Herbology since Mrs. Sprout and I get along really well. She loves me.

I get in there and grab the things I need and head out, but just then professor Sprout walks in.

"Oh, Mr. Murphy, hello!" She seems thrilled to see me. She hugs me, which is bloody weird, but alright.

"How are you?" She asks me excitedly.

"I'm very good, professor. How do you do?" I question.

"Very good, very good. The Dittanys have been growing splendidly."

I smile, "I hope you don't mind I took some herbs for a project." I say.

"Absolutely not, but I am disappointed you didn't bring your girlfriend around. I don't know her too well, I would very much love to meet her." What is she talking about?

"My girlfriend?" I question.

"Yes. The bossy little mean one you are always spending time with, uh... Alice!" What?

"She's not my girlfriend." I tell her.

"Are you sure?" What even is this question?

"Yes, I'm sure." I speak sternly, getting defensive. "I don't like her? She's..." I scoff, "she's shallow and loud and mean and bossy! She's everything that I hate!"

She chuckles, "But, Mr. Murphy, you hate everything." No bloody hell, I don't.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Why an I getting so defensive?

"It means that... that maybe you like her... because... I kind of think you..." I don't like her. I'll be dead if I'll like her. She'll be dead if I'll like her. My father... I can't.

"No! How could I like her? Because I don't like her... because I can't like her! Professor, if I like her... kill me!"

She grabs her wand and swings it. "Whoosh!" She pretends to cast the spell.

I can't like her. I don't.

* * * *
Alice's pov

Theo kisses me.

I breathe heavily as we begin harshly making out.

This is a mistake. I was trying to avoid him, what's wrong with me?

Our tongues touch each other slightly as our lips love in perfect sync.

He lays his hand on my neck and pushes me away from him.

I look at him with a surprised expression until he moves his hand down my shirt and takes it off, leaving me in my bra.

I get on top of him and smash my lips against his. I move my hips back and forth, fucking him dry.

"God..." he groans. I feel his erection against my clit.

Just then, he pushes me away; the door opens and Mattheo walks in.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaim and grab my shirt. I turn around with my back to the both of them and put it back on.

"Um... bye." I walk towards the door.

As I go out, Mattheo pulls me close to him.

"It's alright," he says, "just remember; anything he can do I do better."