Malfoy knows

Mattheo's pov

I sit down beside Malfoy in class. It's morning still and I'm tired so we don't talk much. Actually, we don't talk at all. Since when doesn't he talk?

"Malfoy, are you okay?" I whisper to him.

He stares forward, too grounded in his thoughts.

"Malfoy? Is everything alright?" I smash my elbow to his hand so he'll listen.

"Ah? Yes..." he looks at me for a second before going back to staring.

"What's wrong?" I keep pushing it.

He sighs, "Someone slept with Alice last night. I saw her getting back to her dorm extremely late."
A sly grin crawls up my face.

"Oh? That was your girl? I thought I recognized her."
A pair of his shocked eyes stare at me. He doesn't say anything, and just as he is about to, the class ends and I leave.

"Hey Jones," I grab her arm and pull her into a quiet, dark corridor. I push her against the stone wall and smash my lips onto hers.

"What's the occasion?" She questions as I feel her skin against mine. We hold each other right as our foreheads touch, and I smile while staring at her lips. It feels good, knowing boys want her and I got her; maybe not all to myself, but I do have her in a chokehold.

"I miss you." I whisper to her, a cocky smirk on my face.

"You had me last night." She replies.

"Yeah, and I already want more. Isn't that crazy? I think I'm addicted."

She chuckles, "what's there to be addicted to exactly?"

I move my lips against her neck, "your smell," I kiss it, "how you feel," I love my lips up and kiss her lips again, "the wetness between your legs." I push my knee in between her legs, "let's go to my dorm." I say.

"What about lunch?" She speaks incredibly softly.

"Fuck lunch." I appirate us.

I throw her on my bed, which is right by the mirror.
We never slept together here before.

I grab my wand at lock the door.

I get on top of her and quickly take off all her clothes, unable to wait longer.

As I move my weight off her to take my clothes off, she tries to sit up.

I grab the roots of her hair and pull her back down, she hisses.

"Next time you do anything without asking me first, you'll be in much more pain." I threaten.

She looks up at me with large fuck me eyes, "yes, sir."

Oh I'll show her. I shake my head slowly and take my clothes off.

I put my tip against her wet entrence and with one of my hands grab her jaw tightly.

"I want you to look at yourself while I fuck you, understand?" She nods her head, and with the same hand is tick the side of her face to the bed, so she won't be able to look away.

Through the mirror I watch my full length push into her, and her gasping at the sudden feeling.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

"Mattheo, are you there?" Malfoy sternly asks from outside the door, he already knows what I'm doing.

"Uh... drugs." I quickly answer, a stupid bloody answer.

Alice laughs lightly, I quickly confer her mouth with my hand.

"Was that Alice?" He asks.

I want to say something, but before I can, Alice licks my hand. I move it away, and she yells to him immediately.

"Go away, Draco! Can't you let us do drugs quietly?" She laughs, and I don't even care about him anymore.

I turn her around on her stomach, she yelps.

I grab the belt off my pants and tie her hands behind her back.

"Get on your knees in front of the mirror." She does as I say, knowing she shouldn't argue.

"You're going to watch how pathetic you look while sucking on me. Okay?"

She looks up at me while licking my tip. I groan, but quickly return my focus to her.

"I told you to fucking watch yourself, princess." I grab her hair and push her head back and forth as she watches herself through the mirror.

She watches herself as my dick goes deeper into her throat. She chokes on it and I groan as I feel myself getting close to finishing.

I make her head move faster until I finally cum in her mouth.

"Swallow it."

She looks up at me with red eyes and swallows.

"Good girl."