Silver

Enzo's pov

I see Alice walking to the great hall and come up to her.

"Hey, Jones." I wrap my arm around her shoulders.
"Leave me alone." She pushes me away.

"What's wrong?" I question, even though I know what's wrong.

"What's wrong!? Yesterday is wrong maybe." She walks away.

I run quickly and stop rich in front of her.

"You started all of that if you think about it." I grin at her.

"I despise you." She replies.

"Yeah? Turns me on." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes, "oh yeah?" She scoffs.

"Love it."

She shrugs, "if you think I'm going to do anything with you now you're ridiculous." She passes me and keeps walking.

"Well, you're a liar." I don't move from where I stand.

She stops for a moment, thinking about what she is about to do. Then, she turns around, walks to me and slaps me.

"Think about it," I keep talking, "we're not talking, none of us are. Mattheo moved to Tom's dorm. Don't you think that pissing them off like that will make them talk to you again? It'll piss them off just enough so they'll chase after you. I mean, come on Jones, they're both obsessed with you. And all you'll have to do is watch as it happens." I can see she is actually considering it.

"Yeah? And what's it to you, Berkshire?" She looks at me suspiciously.

"Well, I just want to puss them off."

She shakes her head, "you do? Why not just tell than?" She asks.

"For one, we aren't speaking. For two, they won't believe it. They will think I'm lying to upset them. They need to see. Nott should be back from the library in about 10 minutes. We just need to make out, nothing serious." I almost manage to convince her.

"What about Mattheo?"she questions.

"Mattheo comes in 15 minutes to take his things. Theo won't be there by then anymore."

"Fine," she says, "let's go to your dorm."

* * * *
Alice's pov

His dorm looks different, bigger not that there are two beds instead of three.

I take off my shirt before he pushes me on the bed. He smushed his lips onto mine.

He moves his tongue to my lips, giving himself space to enter it.

He grabs my boob as we begin kissing.

Quickly enough, Theo walks in.

"Shit." I say and put my shirt back on.

"Shit." Enzo says, turning around to see Theo.

"Shit." Theo turns extremely angry when seeing us.