The golden mask

I arrive to Malfoy Manor a few hours before the ball so I could get ready.

I appirate from the Weasley's house straight into Tom's room.

To my luck, only Tom and Mattheo are there.

"Good, you're here," Tom says, "get ready in the closet. Your dress is already there."

He grabs his suit as he speaks.

"Tom and I will get dressed here to make sure no one sees you." Mattheo adds.
I walk into the closet quickly to see the most beautiful dress to be seen by human kind.
The dress has the same colour as red wine, it has details on it, both in dark red and golden colours on the skirt, while the top has only the golden detailing. The skirt is extremely large while the top seems extremely thin and strapless.
Beside it, sits a golden mask. It seems to cover most of the face area. While one half of the mask covers only around my eyes, the other side of my face is almost completely covered. The beautiful details of the mask make into a beautiful butterfly wing.

"I thought red looked a good on you so I chose this dress. And, the mask will cover most of your face." Tom comes up from behind me.

"You hate my face so much, Tommy?" I joke.

He rolls his eyes, "Yes actually. That's exactly the reason. Now get ready." He begins walking away, until I stop him.

"What shoes will I wear?" I question.

"What you'd like. The dress is super long, no one will see them either way." He keeps walking.

"Shoes are always important, Tommy. And, will you tell Mattheo to come in a few, I'll need help with the corset."

I undress myself from my current clothes to put on the corset as Mattheo walks into the closet with his suit on.
As he sees me undressing he immediately covers his eyes.

"Oops, shit, sorry." He exclaims.

"Relax, it's not like you've never seen me naked before."

He slowly moves his hand away from his eyes and walks towards me.

"Turn around." Mattheo instructs me as I stand half naked before him. I do as he says, my bare legs suddenly shiver.

Mattheo snickers, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look from behind?" He bites his lips slightly.

"Why is everyone hating on my face today?" I laugh.

"You have a very beautiful face, Jones. Now, lean on something. Let me tie you up." I shiver at his soft way of speaking.

He slowly moves his hands on my back, pulling the strings of my corset into the holes.

"You have a beautiful body, you know that?"

I shrug, "Stop sucking up to me and pull the damn strings."

A light smirk comes up his face, "Okay, okay. Are you ready?"

I nod and he begins pulling the strings tightly until I practically can't breathe.

"Okay. It's all good. Keep getting ready, I'm leaving."
Once the door shuts behind him I hear a different door open. The bedroom door.

I quickly hide under the skirt of the dress. If I'm found, I'll end up dead.

"Mattheo, what we're you doing in the closet?" K hear Bellatrix Lastrange's voice.

"Um.. my, uh... shirt was there. So I put it on."
Merlin, he is such a terrible liar.

"Why was your shirt there?" She asks.