No

Alice's pov

Theo told me to come to his dorm.

When I get there, when I open the door, I see a bed that has recently been missing.

There are three beds once again, and four boys stand in front of me.

When I see Mattheo, Draco, Theo and Enzo all together I don't feel relieved, I feel attacked.

I shut the door behind me. "What's going on?" I feel anxious.

"We wanted to ask something from you." Draco says.

I look around at them, terrified.

I feel my hands begin to shake. What is happening?

"Listen," Draco speaks, "there are two boys," he looks at Mattheo and Theo, "one girl." He looks back at me, "it's an insoluble equation. Unless, you choose. So we can finally get back to our lives."

I look at the two, my eyes going back and forth. This is madness, I can't believe they cornered me like this.

"What?" I shake my head, "I'm not... I'm not going to choose between you, that's mad." I try to leave the room, but Theo stops me.

"You have to choose." He says.

"Choose. It's the only way we'll end this." Mattheo adds.

I feel myself getting more and more anxious with every passing moment. My breaths get heavy, my hands shake, and I don't know what to do.

"I- I can't... I won't choose between you." I shake my head.

"You have to." Enzo raises his voice.

"You don't have a choice." Draco almost yells at me.

"I can't choose." Tears begin building in my eyes. I feel surrounded, attacked and betrayed.

"Choose already!" Enzo yells.

"Who cares what she chooses? It wasn't real."

Just then I notice how quiet Mattheo has been. In this moment, everyone falls silent.

"You heard what she said yesterday. We're just quick fucks for you, aren't we princess? You said you'll tell Theo, you caused all of this. You were using us from the start. Nothing, our whole relationships, our friendships with you, for years, nothing was real."
Mattheo sheds a tear, and time stops. It feels like everything stops.

I look around to scan them. They all have teary eye.

"What?" Theo shakes his head slowly in misunderstanding.

"He's right. That wasn't real, who cares?!" Enzo exclaims.

I look at each of them as no one speaks, tears stuck in my eyes, heavy breathing, shaking like crazy.

They don't actually think that. They don't really think that. They know I love them more than anything. They are my best friends, they are my best friends and they all hate me.

They all hate me and it's all my fault.

"Please don't say that... you all mean everything to me." The tears finally fall down my cheeks.