Of course its her!

Draco's pov

Pansy and I were called to my house by the Dark Lord. I'm sure this is about my mission, I don't know why Pansy was invited. When we arrive, my mum immediately hugs me.

I look around at the people who are in the room.

They look nervous, and he looks... mad.

"Draco... your parents... found something on a security camera, which I need you to watch."

My mother swings her wand, and a picture is shown to Pansy and I.

The picture took place right after the Christmas ball.

It's a picture of Alice right outside the door, her mask fell.

"I remember this girl..." the Dark Lord walks behind me, "she came with my son; Tom." His cold hand grabs my shoulder and I flinch. I swallow spit harshly, I feel something stuck in my throat.

"Tell me... Draco; is that Alice Jones?" I get extremely nervous.

"I- I don't know. The picture isn't clear." I answer, trying to stay calm.

"Are you sure?" Bellatrix asks.

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure."

The Dark Lord nods his head, "very well."
I feel terrified as he walks around me.

He stops in front of me, raises his wand and shouts. "Crucio!"

I fall on the ground, whimpering.

I have never felt this kind of pain in my life. I can see my mother trying to hide her tears.

"Stop! Stop!" Pansy yells. He listens to her.

I breathe heavily as the pain stops. I don't manage to stand back up as she speaks.

"Of course it's her! They befriended! I even heard them talking of a curse they created!"

I have to tell Tom what happened.

"A curse? Do you know how to use it by any chance?" Bellatrix speaks quickly.

"No, no. I swear." I shake my head, whimpering yet again.

"Go!" He shouts at us, "go before I kill you for not telling me before!"