No fighting

Theo's pov

One moment we are in her dorm, talking, the next moment I am shirtless, her lips are on mine.

"Theo..." Alice calls my name, wanting more.

As I put my hands to her shirt, trying to take it off, there is a knock on the door.

"Merlin, it must be one of the girls, go hide behind the door." She whispers to me.

I do as she says, and she opens the door.

"Did you need something, Mattheo?" It's Riddle.

"Yes. Is there someone here with you?" He asks her.

"No, it's just me. But I'm doing something so hurry up." She tells him.

"Yesterday was nice, wasn't it?" What the hell is he talking about? I look at Alice through the hole of the door. She looks nervous.

"Um... yeah, I- I... sure." They look at each other for one moment before he pushes her into the room, and...

What, from the bottom of my heart, is bloody going on?

He kisses her.

She pushes him away and looks at me, her eyes full of fear. Mattheo looks at where she does, and his eyes widen seeing me.

"Yesterday?" I look at both of them, "how long has this been going on?" I can't believe this. What is happening?

She shakes her head slowly as my confusion turn to pure rage.

"Theo, I-"

I cut her off, "You must be joking." I get real close to her as she looks at Mattheo, "what you're? You're fucking him!?" I shout in her face. I'm about to go bloody crazy.

"Theo, let's go somewhere we can talk." She tries to stay calm, Mattheo just stands quietly.

She grabs both mine and Mattheo's arms and appirates us to our dorm. Enzo so there with Tom and Malfoy, but I don't care.

I push her away from me so she'll let go of my arm and she falls to the ground. Tom runs to help her up.

I push Mattheo, "I will bloody kill you, Riddle!" I shout and punch him so hard he falls against the wall.

"What's going on?" Enzo asks, but I ignore him.

"I mean..." I switch between looking at the both of them, "I mean... what did you even do?" I end up looking at Alice.

She looks down, "when?" She speaks under her breath.

"When?" I repeat what she said, then turn my head to Mattheo, "when!?" I shout.

"Well, if you mean last time it was a blowjob, then we fucked, but I'm not sure I can remember every single time before that too well."

Alice starts crying, "Mattheo, please stop talking." She speaks rushly.

* * * *
Alice's pov

"Oh, you found out?" Why is Draco suck an idiot?

"Found out? You knew about this, you bloody idiot? And you didn't think to tell me!?" Theo yells at Draco as tears continue falling down my cheeks.

"Theo, calm down." Enzo tries to help.

"Shut up, asshole, I know you fucked her too!" Fuck, shit, fuck, what am I supposed to do?

"Let us bloody explain!" Enzo yells.

"Oh, you knew about them too? How could you this to me!?" He shouts at everyone.

I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't fucking breathe.

"Well, technically I fucked her first, so how could you do that to me?" Mattheo speaks cockily.

"You were first?" Theo questions.

"Yeah, it was me, then you, then Enzo. First time with me was summer." I begin shaking as I look at them argue.

"Why don't you shut up, Mattheo!?" I scream.

Mattheo turns his head to me, "He fucking punched me!"

Theo pushes him again, "And I'm about to do much worse."

What am I supposed to bloody do? I can't breathe, just can't stop shaking, what do I do? I can't even bloody move.

"You fucked her over summer?" Draco gets up to Mattheo. "I was first! She's my ex bloody girlfriend, you pig! You were my friend, and what? When did you fuck her like a month after we broke up? Less!?" He shouts.

"You knew about us, you always bloody knew! You all knew! How do you do that!?" Theo shouts at all of them again.

"She fucking started it!" Enzo yells.

"Don't be such a pussy, Berkshire stand up for your fucking actions!" Mattheo shouts.

"She's my ex! How could you have been with her!?"

"Why did no one tell me this was happening!?"

"Why are you making things worse!?"

"Shut up, he fucking punched me!"

My head turns between all of them as we all shout at each other.

I can't stop shaking, I can't breathe, I can't move, I can't do anything besides turning my head.

"Tom?" I look at him as I cry.

He sees the look on my face and I understands.

He walks up to the boys screaming in each others faces.

"Oi!" They keep yelling, not listening to him. "No fighting, no fucking fighting." They all start to get quieter as they growl at each other, about to hit each other.

"No fighting. No fucking fighting!" He shouts.

They all stop. "Good." He says.

But then, Theo accidentally bumps into Mattheo's shoulder and Mattheo punches him.

I scream as they start to hit each other and Tom quickly grabs me and appirates me to his dorm.