Sectumsempra

Draco's pov

I step into the Great Hall after another sleepless night. My heart sinks as I see Potter speaking with Katy Bell.

I stand in place as panic rushes through me. I just look at them, and all I can think is that I'm sick of everything.

Then, I notice them looking at me, and I quickly walk away.

Suddenly feeling chocked, I release my tie as I run to the toilets.

I stand in front of the mirror. I'm unable to breathe properly and an extreme wave of heat suddenly reaches me. I take off my vest and open the water stream.

Everything feels blurry, like I'm not really here.

I splash water on my face.

I look down and hold onto the two sinks beside me, trying not to fall down or throw up. I feel sick to my stomach.

For a moment, I look at myself in the mirror, and the sobs are inevitable.

I cry, not having anything else left to do.

"I know what you did, Malfoy." I look at Potter who is standing behind me through the mirror, "you hexed her, didn't you?" I turn back to look at him.

My breaths get heavy, in fact I can barely breathe.

I grab my wand and use it against him, but he quickly moves away.

I freak out. I don't have the energy for this, though it'll be nice to make Potter hurt.

I bend down, looking under the stalls to see where his feet are.

He bends as well, getting the same idea I did, but I immediately throw another spell at him, and he gets away.

I run to the side of the stalls and and he swiftly follows to the other side.

Before I can even do anything he points his wand at me.

"Sectumsempra!"

I fall on the completely wet floor from the sinks and toilets we accidentally hit.

I begin chocking.

My vision gets blurry as it feels like large knives cut through my skin. All I can see is a blurry ceiling and the red liquid that pours out of my painful body.
More and more cuts appear, each one hurting more than the other. Each knife cuts deeper then the last, and with each cut I lose more and more blood.
I cry uncontrollably as the pain gets too much.

* * * *
Alice's pov

"Where's Harry?" I ask Ron and Hermione as I sit down with them at the Great Hall.

"Don't know. He was talking to Katy Bell and then he just ran after Malfoy somewhere."

My eyes widen after Ron finishes the sentence.

I see Snape and McGonagle running out the Great Hall.

"I'm gonna go." I follow after them.

* * * *
Draco's pov

"Stay out!" I hear muffled voices coming from the door.

"No, fuck! I don't care!" Alice.

She steps into the room, looking shocked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Harry?" I hear her speaking as Snape begins to shut my wounds.

After he's done, I still don't get up, I still don't stop sobbing, everything still hurts.

Alice grabs me and hugs me, not having a care in the world about blood sticking to her clothes or water soaking her. She just hugs me.

"Tell me where it hurts," she says, "stop howling. Just calm down and show me where."

But some people can't tell where it hurts. They can't calm down. They can never stop howling.

"Come on, Dray, where does it hurt?" She begins to cry. I can't see it, but I can hear it.

"Everywhere." I finally manage to speak.

"Um... okay, I-" with a turn of her wrist a potion reaches her hand.

"Here, drink this." She pours it into my mouth, the physical pain quickly leaves, I can finally breathe. As nurses arrive, and she is pulled away from me, I lose consciousness.