chapter 27: going on adventures

The sky was casting orange hue over the city when Yeonjun and Beomgyu arrived at the amusement park, their excitement palpable as they stepped through the gates

The sky was casting orange hue over the city when Yeonjun and Beomgyu arrived at the amusement park, their excitement palpable as they stepped through the gates. The air was filled with the sounds of laughter and the scent of funnel cakes, creating a lively atmosphere that invigorated them both.

As they walked through the park, Beomgyu looked around eagerly, taking in all the rides and attractions. "Where should we start, hyung?" he asked, turning to Yeonjun with a wide grin. "The roller coasters? The Ferris wheel? The haunted house?"

Yeonjun chuckles, glancing around at the bustling park. "Hmm, how about we start with something easy, like the carousel?" he suggested, pointing to the colorful ride nearby. "We can work our way up to the more thrilling rides."

Beomgyu nodded eagerly, agreeing to Yeonjun's suggestion. "Sounds good to me!" he exclaimed, already starting to walk towards the carousel and pulling the older within himself.

As they approach the carousel, Beomgyu's eyes lit up with excitement. "I haven't been on a carousel in years!" he exclaims, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Yeonjun smiled at his enthusiasm, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. "Well, today's the perfect day to ride one again," he replied, taking Beomgyu's hand in his as they joined the line for the ride.

As they waited their turn, they chatted excitedly about the other rides they wanted to try and reminisced about their favorite childhood memories of visiting amusement parks. Their laughter filled the air as they shared jokes and stories, lightening the atmosphere even more around them.

When finally it was their turn to ride the carousel, they climbed onto the brightly painted horses with smiles on their faces. As the music started and the carousel began to spin, they held onto each other tightly, enjoying the simple joy of the ride and the thrill of being together in this magical place.

After the carousel ride, they continued their adventure through the park, exploring the various attractions and rides. As they explored further into the amusement park, Beomgyu's mischievous side started to emerge, much to Yeonjun's amusement and occasional exasperation.

At one point, they came across a game booth where participants could win prizes by shooting targets with a water gun. Beomgyu's eyes lit up at the sight of the colorful stuffed animals displayed as prizes. "Hyung, let's try this!" Beomgyu exclaimed excitedly, pulling Yeonjun towards the booth. "I bet I can win you the biggest teddy bear they have!"

Yeonjun chuckled amusedly, knowing full well that Beomgyu was determined to prove his skills, but jokes on him, Yeonjun was best at games like that, "Alright, let's give it a shot," he agreed, stepping up to the booth alongside the younger.

As Beomgyu took aim with the water gun, Yeonjun watched with amusement, knowing that Beomgyu would definitely fail despite his competitive nature. With focused determination, Beomgyu started shooting at the targets, his tongue poking out in concentration.