Just Call Me M

Ross

"Fuck," I said at breakfast the next morning. This was bad. I went over to where Cameron and Embry were sitting. If this was out on the internet they were in for a load of fangirl hate. I hoped they were ready for the backlash this was going to cause.

"I need to see the two of you on the tour bus immediately, but wait for me in the lobby," I informed them and walked away.

"Ross what's wrong?" Riker asked.

"Cambry has gone viral!" I said.

"What is Cambry?" Rydel asked.

"Apparently Cameron and Embry have a ship name," I said. "Taylor and Jacob can you stay with the teens and kids. This is a family matter," I asked.

"Sure," Jacob and Taylor agreed.

Cameron and Embry were sitting in the lobby when we came out. I wanted to scream. This was my biggest fear come true. I had hoped to save them from all this. I know firsthand how ugly fangirls could get. Fans were amazing and I love them all but they can be possessive and bitchy.

"Romeo sent something this morning that concerns me. Are the two of you familiar with a website called Grapevine Central?" I asked when we got to the tour bus.

"Yeah, we have accounts on it," Embry said. "Why?"

"This was posted last night," I handed Cameron and Embry my phone.

Their eyes got really big as they watched the video.

"Do the two of you know where this video was taken?" I asked.

"Yeah, outside Cameron's hotel room in Nashville," Embry said.

"There's like thousands of comments," Cameron said. "IAmNikkiRose says literally tears in my eyes. EmbrysDaydreamer says my heart is crushed right now. SparklyDaydremer says who the fuck is that dude? RyssaIsMyQueen says please tell me this isn't real. EmersonIsMyForever says I can't believe he's kissing a dude! FanboyingEmbry says yes I have a chance," Cameron read.

"They get worse keep reading," I said.

"Triplerfan17 says His name is Cameron Miller, and she tagged him. EmbryIsMyLife says Cameron Miller should die!!! Then CrushOnEmbry says we should kill Cameron Miller in his sleep," Embry looked at me. "Dad this is horrible!"

"Should I be afraid?" Cameron asked.

"Yes," Riker, Rocky and I said at the same time.

"The video was posted by someone with the screen name JustCallMeM," I said. "Do the two of you know who that is?"

"No," they said in unison.

"Okay just fair warning, it's out there now. It has 500,000 views already, so be prepared to be asked about it at a meet and greet. Fangirls everywhere will know about the two of you before the day is over," I said.

"Make that 734,905 views!" Cameron said.

Embry

I was so scared at the next meet and greet. I wasn't prepared for the Q&A. I wasn't sure I wanted to answer questions about me and Cameron. It was already public thanks to JustCallMeM and I had a good idea who that was. I also think I know who TriplerFan17 was too but I couldn't prove it.

We sat on the edge of the stage with a group of fans after taking pictures. Everyone picked a fan to ask a question and it was my turn. The moment of truth. I picked a younger looking girl with curly brown hair. I thought maybe I would be safe with her since she looked about twelve.

"So are any of you single?" she asked shyly.

I took a deep breath. Dacia and Violet said they were single and Emerson and Ryssa said they were seeing someone. Then all eyes were on me. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to keep my personal life private but with the video on Grapevine Central I couldn't really do that. It was a very popular teen website and I was sure the majority of this room had seen it. So if I said I was that made Cameron look like some random guy I hooked up with. On the other hand if I said no I wasn't single, my relationship that made my private life not so private.

"No, I'm not single and before you ask yes I am gay," I just put it all out there.

"Dude I'm proud of you," Emerson whispered in my ear.

"So can we meet the people you're dating?" someone asked.

I didn't know if that was such a good idea. Now that they knew Emerson, Ryssa, and I weren't single they'd be searching the internet for pictures of us with our boyfriends and girlfriend.

"We know who Emerson is dating," a blonde girl said.

"Yeah he's dating Caroline Prescott from the Disney Channel show, Life with Daxton," another girl said.

"Well, we haven't exactly made it a secret," Emerson said.

"But we don't know Cameron or who Ryssa is dating," a red head said.

"Maybe some other time," my dad came out and said. "Time for sound check guys. Dash is going to do sound check first so you'll be after him."

I walked off the stage and Cameron was waiting for me backstage. I hugged him. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said. "Did I really just do that? Did I just tell all those fans I was gay?"

"You did and I'm so proud of you. I know now where I stand with you," Cameron looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Cam, don't ever doubt where you stand with me. You are the love of my life, and if you're not with me nothing else matters," I told him and then I kissed him.

"Okay I hate to break up the love fest, but it's time to do sound check," Uncle Rocky said.