It and Other Secrets

Dacia

"What's it like?" I asked Ryssa, Embry, and Violet as we sat on the tour bus.

We had one more week and this tour was over. Dash and I have been spending a lot of time together and I really like him. I think the feeling is mutual. I have to admit I'm afraid to get involved with someone again after everything with Lachlan, but Lachlan was never as sweet as Dash. He had kissed me a couple of times and those kisses got pretty heated.

"What's it?" Emerson asked.

"You know it," I said.

"You mean like sex?" Emerson asked.

"Yes, Emerson that's what I meant," I rolled my eyes.

"Guess that leaves me out of this conversation. Am I the only one who's still a virgin?" Emerson asked.

"No, I'm still a virgin," I said. "I'm just curious."

"My advice is to wait. Sex complicates things," Embry said.

What the hell did that mean? How could it make things complicated? I had always planned on waiting for marriage like Uncle Ross and Aunt Victoria. I thought that was so romantic, but then I met Dash. He was so sexy he made my mouth water. I know there were times lately he wanted more but he never pushed me.

"I wish I had never had sex with Lance," Violet said. "Don't give it up as easily as I did."

"Yeah save it at least until you know you're really in love with him," Ryssa said.

"Well I know I'm really in love with Caroline but her dad would shoot me," Emerson said. "She's saving herself for marriage and I respect that."

"But don't you want to?" I asked.

"Trust me I want to and I have taken a lot of cold showers since I met her," Emerson admitted.

"Is Dash pressuring you?" Embry asked.

"No nothing like that. I just know he's not a virgin and I guess my inexperience scares me sometimes. It makes me panic when we're making out," I confessed.

"Did you ever make out with Lachlan?" Violet asked.

I hated talking about Lachlan. I didn't want to be reminded of him. I still worried about Dash just flipping on me one day even though I knew it would never happen. I still thought about it. I hate to think about what would have happened if Dash hadn't come in the room. It would have been so much worse than it was. I knew there was something in Dash's past everyone was hiding from me but I didn't know what. He never talked about it.

"It was all about control with Lachlan. I can count on my hands the number of times he kissed me and even though he was always touching me it was never like it is with Dash," I explained.

I had known my relationship with Lachlan wasn't right from the start. I had just wanted to have a boyfriend because everyone else did. When Dash and I started being friends I knew it made Lachlan jealous. He hated Dash but he was also afraid of him for some reason. Even though Dash would have never hurt him.

"How far have you gone with Dash?" Ryssa asked.

"So far just heavy kissing, touching on top of the clothes," I said.

"Wow you really are innocent. How long have you been dating?" Embry asked.

"Only a few weeks, but we've been friends since the beginning of the tour," I answered. "Why?"

"Just wondering, because it didn't take that long for make out sessions to escalate between me and Cameron," Embry confessed.

"Meaning what exactly?" I asked.