Sex Sent Me To the ER

Peyton

"So before we begin I'd like to welcome Chapin and her girlfriend Lacey to the group. I just can't believe we are down to only thirteen people now. Today we are just going to play a traditional game of Truth or Dare but as we all know nothing is safe around us. So anything goes, except acts of a sexual nature with those we are related to, because that is gross! If you refuse to do a dare you will have to go to a parent and tell them all about sex with their child," Dacia began.

I swallowed hard. To be honest this scared me. I had no idea what kind of dares they would come up with off the top of their heads. There were no bowls to pick from and it was all our own imagination. What was I getting myself into? This was going to be a long night.

"Okay I think that Chapin should go first, so Chapin truth or dare?" Dacia asked.

"Truth," Chapin said.

"How many people have you kissed?" Dacia asked.

"One, just Lacey," Chapin smiled.

"Embry truth or dare?" Chapin asked.

"Truth," Embry said.

"Have you ever topped Cameron?" Chapin asked.

"No," Embry shook his head.

"Do you want to?" Bentley asked.

"Wait your turn, that's more than one question," Embry refused to answer.

"Lacey truth or dare?" Embry asked.

"Dare," Lacey said.

"Pick anyone in this room besides Chapin to make out with for five minutes," Embry dared.

"Okay you," Lacey said.

"Nope sorry Cameron's not here so I won't do that too him," Embry refused.

"Okay fine," Lacey said. "Austin."

"Let's get this over with," Austin sighed.

I really didn't want to watch them make out for five minutes. It made me feel like I was invading on a personal moment. I wondered how Hailey felt watching her boyfriend make out with someone else. I looked at Savannah and she smiled at me. I knew she would never allow it to happen if Lacey had picked me. She was way too possessive but I loved that about her. Even though we were still in high school I knew she was the one for me. I had been with a lot of girls before her but she would be the last and only from now on.

"Savannah truth or dare?" Lacey asked.

"Truth," Savannah said.

"Where is the craziest place you have ever had sex?" Lacey asked.

Savannah's face turned beet red and she giggled a little like she did when she was nervous. I smiled at her and encouraged her to answer. I knew the answer and it would probably surprise everyone.

"The boy's locker room at school," Savannah said.

"Wow, I was not expecting that of you Savannah," Embry said.

Okay that wasn't the time I was thinking of but it was a good answer. Ever since I had introduced her to sex she was so into it. She like wanted to do it everywhere. I never got bored that's for sure. She had been so innocent when we met. Guess I had shattered that pretty quickly.

"Romeo, truth or dare?" Savannah asked.

"Dare," Romeo said.

"I dare you to go downstairs and ask your dad if he's ever had a crush on another guy and find out a name if he has," Savannah dared.