I Have To Tell Everyone

Tony

Brady closed the door to his room and slammed me against it. I wasn't surprised by the rough nature because Brady tended to be a little rough when he had a fight with his parents. To be honest I kind of liked it. It meant he was going to fuck me hard and it would be quick and dirty. His lips crashed into mine and he almost instantly pushed his tongue in my mouth. He pushed his hips into mine pressing me further into the door. I reached down and undid the button and zipper of his pants. He was already semi hard from what I was doing at the table so it took me no time to have him rock hard.

Brady pulled away a little and turned me around. I turned my head to the side as he pressed me to the door. His hand snaked around me and he undid my pants shoving them down along with my boxers. I saw Brady grab the bottle of lube from the edge of the dresser. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him reach down and touch himself as he kissed my neck. Even though I couldn't hear it I felt the moan escape my mouth as Brady slowly pushed inside me.

Soon Brady picked up his rhythm and I could feel his moans vibrating against my back. In the stand position, he always hit just the right spot. This was by far my favorite position and riding him was a close second. As he started moving faster I wrapped my hand around myself and began to stroke. Brady dug his finger nails into my hips as he pumped in and out of me. I tried to form the words yes and Brady but I wasn't sure if they actually came out or if I just mouthed them. His rhythm became irregular and I knew he was close so I picked up my stroking.

I panicked for a moment because I wasn't sure where to cum and I was so close. Brady's grip tightened on my hips as he cummed inside me and I lost it. Good thing I wasn't a shooter like Brady and most of it was just on my hand. He withdrew from me and I felt his cum run out of me. Brady ran his fingers in between my butt cheeks and used it as lube to insert his fingers inside me. I pushed my butt towards him pushing myself into his fingers. I moaned and I felt the door vibrate against my face.

Brady stopped what he was doing and said something against my ear. I felt his breath as he let out a sigh and I could tell he was speaking to someone on the other side of the door. I tried to read his lips but he was still breathing to hard from sex for me to really understand the words his lips were trying to form.

He withdrew his fingers and turned me around to face him. He told me to stay where I was and I did as I was told. I watched as he pulled up his pants and went to the bathroom. I could see him at the sink and I figured he was washing his hands. He came back into the room with a washcloth and handed it to me.

Later that night I laid in bed next to Brady. He was sleeping soundly beside me and I was wide awake. After we had sex and cleaned up I found out it was Henry who had knocked on the door. He apologized to us profusely because apparently, he had gotten in trouble for spying on us. He said something about a shared bathroom and hearing us when he went to the bathroom. I still think he listened at the door but I didn't say anything. We had spent the rest of the night playing board games in Henry's room.

I thought about where this was going with Brady. A few months ago, I had been this innocent boy who went to church and thought it was wrong to be with another guy. Now I was in love with the guy sleeping next to me. I hadn't meant for it to happen and I wasn't sure exactly when it happened. Two months ago, I had been the one to kiss him first after he sent me a text asking me how to sign suck my dick. I don't know what got into me that day. I wanted to tell my family that Brady was more than a friend to me but I was afraid. I had a suspicion my mom already knew but my dad would probably freak out.

I wanted to be with Brady in public and I thought that was what he wanted too. The only thing that really stood in our way on his side was Tatianna. She didn't know about me or that he blows her off a lot to be with me. She was a nice girl but she doesn't love him like I do. I had to do something but I didn't know what.

Brady rolled over and threw his arm across my chest. I sniffed him as he nuzzled his chin and nose into my neck. Right then I decided to tell my dad and out myself. I needed to stop hiding who I was and I also wanted to tell Brady I loved him. First I had to talk to my dad though.