This Will Never Happen Again

Brady

I woke up to find Montague gone. I rolled over and realized my ass was sore. It had been a long time since I bottomed for anyone. Tony had never wanted to be the top. He liked to be fucked hard. To be honest it had been a long time since I'd been with anyone but Tony. I hadn't even slept with Tatianna in a little over a month. I had been going to last night when she showed up at the room with him wanting a threesome. I had wanted it to be just me and her because it was going to be goodbye sex. I was finally ready to admit somethings about myself but being the dog I was I wanted to fuck her one last time.

I stretched my arms over my head and got up. As I searched the room for my clothes I thought about last night. I hadn't meant for that to happen. It had to be a onetime thing and I hoped Montague agreed we told no one about this. I knew he wasn't gay and I expected to get some resistance or even a flat out no, but he had let me ride him. The thing was he seemed to like it from the way he moaned and moved his hips into me. I felt guilty, like I had cheated on Tony or something. We weren't really exclusive. He knew he wasn't getting that from me until he told his family he was gay.

Once I was dressed I made my way back to the room I was supposed to be sharing with Tatianna. Her mom was so open about things with her and they had a relationship I never really understood. She shared everything with her mom. Hell, her mom even knew about all the other girls Tatianna brought into our sex life. In my defense, I had never fucked any of them though. The only girl I'd ever fucked was Tatianna and she would remain the only girl for the rest of my life.

I took out my key and opened the door. As I walked in and shout the door behind me I heard the shower running. I glanced over at the bed and saw the guy she had brought back to the room was still in bed. He was lying on his back with his eyes closed. I let my eyes travel down his body. He did have a nice body and if I didn't know he was transgender I never would have guess. I stood there frozen in my place watching him for a few minutes. Then I saw the covers move and he moaned. He was touching himself while Tatianna was in the shower.

I was sure he must have heard me come in and maybe he was doing it for my benefit. Or there was a possibility he had no idea I was standing here watching him touch himself. Soon my curiosity got the best of me and I approached the bed trying not to make any noise. When I was close to the bed I slipped my shirt over my head and laid down next to him on the bed.

He turned to look at me but didn't stop what he was doing. I was lying on my side so I pulled the covers down so I could see him. We locked eyes and he kissed me. I put my hand on his chest and ran it down until I replaced my hand with his. I inserted my two middle fingers inside him and stroked his clit with my pointer finger and thumb. I must have been doing something right because he moaned and grabbed the sheet as he bucked his hips into my hand.

"That's it come for me," I whispered in his ear. I realized at this point I wanted to fuck him senseless and I had no idea what his name was. I could tell you the names of every guy I'd ever been with. I knew the first and last names of every one of them, all ten of them. I wasn't really going to fuck him though, so did it really matter?

He reached for the button of my jeans and brought down the zipper with one hand. He put his hand in my pants and wrapped it around me. A moan escaped my lips as he touched me. I was so hard and I wanted him so bad. I think though I just wanted to get back at Tatianna for bringing him back here in the first place.

"Oh God!" he screamed. Then he said something that surprised me and I couldn't say no. "I want you to fuck me."

I froze and my hand stopped moving. I looked at him and he looked serious. I thought about it a minute and then he kissed me again. Never breaking the kiss and I hesitated to pull off my pants. Then he broke the kiss and slid my pants down my legs. I sat up to kick them off and pushed him back down on the bed. I positioned myself between his legs and pushed inside him hard.

I could tell by the way he moved I wasn't the first guy he had been with. I had my hands on either side of his head and I was pumping in and out of him hard. He was taking it and meeting my thrusts with his hips. I could tell he liked it by the noises he was making. He wrapped his legs around my back and reached in-between us to touch himself. I clutched the pillow in my fists as he cummed and when he muscles clenched around me I couldn't hold back.

I rolled off him and laid beside him panting. We were both trying to catch our breath when I noticed Tatianna standing there in just her towel. She was just standing there watching us with her mouth open. I nudged whatever his name was and he looked towards Tatianna.

"That was the single hottest thing I have ever seen in my life," Tatianna said.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. I felt guilty again damn it! What was this hold Tony had on me? I hated myself for sleeping with Montague and now this guy I didn't even know. I needed to stop doing this.

"So, does this mean you changed your mind?" Tatianna asked.

I sighed. "No, I haven't."

"Please he's game. We talked about it last night," she begged as she sat down next to me on the bed. "You can fuck him while I ride his face."

As she said that she ran her hand up my leg. I jumped up like the bed was on fire. I was trying to process some shit I was feeling. It had just hit me like a Mack truck. I couldn't think about her or anyone else but Tony. I wanted to tell him everything that had happened in the past twenty-four hours and beg for his forgiveness.

"No this can never happen again," I finally said back.

"Why not?" she asked with that pouty face she knew had always worked on me in the past. But not this time.

"Because I'm in love with Tony and I'm gay Tatianna," I confessed. I just left my words hanging in the air as I walked into the bathroom to shower.