There Is No One Else On Earth Like Me

Montague

My family and I were all seated at the dinner table. It was so quiet I could hear everyone's forks clinking on their plates. Juliet and Christian were home for the weekend and Ross was mad at them for some reason. Cameron and Embry were seated to my left and one of Cameron's hands was under the table. Embry was trying hard not fidget in his seat. So I had a pretty good idea what was going on over there. Ross just gave them the look and Cameron challenged him back, like you can't tell me what to do. I really couldn't wait for the day when I could tell Ross that. Being fourteen in this house sucked donkey dicks.

I thought back on how mean I had been to Embry when he was my age. I would never say it to his face but I really was sorry for all of that. I had created a lot of drama in this household and the houses of my cousins when I was a child. Then I got so caught up in Lilliana when Tatianna introduced us a year ago, I forgot all about the other stuff. Lilliana was all that mattered to me. It had been a couple of weeks since Ross caught Lilliana about to blow me and he wouldn't let us out of his sight. We had zero alone time. I was going crazy!

I had to do something to stop this deafening silence but I didn't know what to say. Romeo and Bentley broke the silence by giggling. I looked up from my plate and saw that both of them had their hands on Juliet's stomach. I rolled my eyes. What was so great about a fucking baby? I didn't want to have any children so I could fuck up like Ross fucked up all of us.

"So how old were all of you when you lost your virginity?" I asked out of the blue.

I watched as several things happened at once. Ross spit food at Victoria and she gave him the mom look. Embry choked on the food he had just put in his mouth and then winced when Cameron patted him on the back. Everyone else just stared at me open mouthed.

"Well are you all going to answer my question or catch flies?" I laughed at my own joke.

"Wait Montague are you still a virgin?" Victoria asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yes mom I promise I am still a virgin."

"Why do I think that may be a lie," Ross said.

Victoria smacked him in the back of the head. "Ross stop it!"

"What? He is a proven liar. I don't trust him at all."

"I was nineteen sweetie," Victoria answered. "Your dad was my one and only."

"Wait was dad a virgin when you two..." I said as I moved my fingers back and forth between them.

"Yes I was and I was twenty-one," Ross said getting a laugh from everyone at the table.

"There is no need for the two of you to answer," I said to Cameron and Embry. "There are somethings I just can't unsee no matter how hard I try."

"What?" both Cameron and Embry said at the same time.

"Guys let it go. You don't want to know trust me," Victoria said.

"I was fifteen," Hailey piped up.

"Excuse me? I was under the impression you were waiting for marriage like we did," Ross said.

I looked over at Embry who looked nervous as he scratched his head and tried to look anywhere but at Ross. I wondered what the story was there. I felt my old meddling self surfacing and I fought to push it down. I had promised Lilliana I would stop doing that and I planned to keep that promise.

"I don't think the details are any of your business," Hailey shot back. "But it was with Austin."

"Well to answer your question Montague I was sixteen," Christian answered.

"Jules?" I asked.

"Okay first off don't call me Jules. You know I hate it," Juliet said. "And I was nineteen."

Romeo and Ross had a confused look on their faces. I was curious what that was all about. I really needed to get back to the task at hand here.

"Wait what about that party when we were sixteen?" Romeo asked.

"Apparently I didn't sleep with Denver," Juliet confessed.

"Well I was sixteen and Bentley was seventeen," Romeo answered.

"So is it true you both had sex with girls before you got together?" Lilliana asked.

"Yeah but Romeo was always bi-curious, weren't you Romeo?" Cameron asked.

"Bite me," Romeo said as he flicked Cameron off. "Oh wait on second thought you like to do that don't you?"

"No thanks I only have a taste for Embry's blood," Cameron shot back.

I thought at that moment Ross' head was going to explode. His eyes bulged out of his head and he was shaking. His breath was coming really quick through his nose and his face was as red as the tomatoes in the salad. I tried hard not to laugh but I was unsuccessful.

"So no one at this table is still a virgin?" Ross asked.

"Did we not establish I am still a virgin?" I said pointing to myself.

"Does oral sex count?" I heard from beside me.

I turned my head really slowly and stared at her. "Babe shut up."

"Oh so is that the thing you were talking about that you did and she really liked it?" Romeo asked.

I started breathing really hard. This conversation wasn't supposed to go this way. How did it get turned back on me? Suddenly I felt how everyone must have felt when I found out all their secrets. This wasn't supposed to happen like this.

"Oh look dad he is your child," Hailey laughed.

I realized I was doing the same thing he was doing a few minutes ago. I closed my eyes and tried to take a few deep breaths. I put my thumb and pointer finger together and did the yoga breathing Lilliana had taught me. "I am Montague Capulet Lynch. There is no one else on Earth like me." I chanted several times.

I could hear Hailey laughing in the background, but I blocked her out as I continued to chant. I could see her laughing so hard that she was about to fall out of her chair, even though my eyes were closed. I was having a hard time concentrating as more people in the room started to laugh at my expense.

"Aw babe I'm so proud of you for using the breathing techniques I taught you," Lilliana gushed.

I opened my eyes and everyone was still laughing. Embry looked like he was going to wet himself he was laughing so hard. Even my fucking parents were laughing at me. Lilliana was the only person that was not laughing at me. I had never wanted to tell her how much I loved her than right in this moment, but saying it in front of my family would just cause more teasing.

Then after the laughter at my expense had died down, Juliet made a sound like a whip cracking. Hailey and Juliet high fived each other and Hailey made the sound a second time. Juliet and Hailey took turns making the sound several times in quickly one right after the other.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from them. Embry had this really faraway look on his face and he was staring at something on the table. It was almost like he was in a trance or something. I stared at him trying to figure out what was going on with him. He was acting really strange. Then again he was Embry and he always was a little strange.

"Cambry," Embry said.

Cameron turned to look at him when he said that and whispered, "Dude why are you safe wording?"

"What the fuck is a safe word?" I asked.

"Monte, honey, just let it go. It's better if you don't ask questions," Victoria said.

"A safe word is a word you use when you are having rough sex or play and the person receiving wants you stop what you are doing," Lilliana explained.

"How do you know that and I don't?" I asked her.

"I've read Fifty Shades of Grey," she replied proudly.

"Should I be scared?" I asked.

"Yes, be very afraid," Cameron answered.