The Last Virgin

Hailey

Austin and I walked into Peyton's house where the party was in full swing. This was my first high school party and I was only here because Savannah invited me. I grabbed Austin's hand and he led me into the kitchen. Savannah and Peyton were standing by the breakfast bar and she had eight shots lined up in front of her. Embry leaned up against the counter in front of the sink with a beer in his hand. There were some other people around I didn't know.

Savannah was looking around like she was looking for someone special. Austin and I walked over and stood by Embry. He looked bored. I knew that was probably because Cameron wasn't here. It was crazy how much those two depended on each other. Their relationship was so co-depend in my opinion.

"So Savannah who are you going to challenge tonight?" a guy asked.

"Hailey, wanna play a game?" Savannah asked.

"Say no," Embry whispered in my ear.

I knew he knew something I didn't but the point of the party was to have fun right? So I surprised even myself when I agreed to play her game. I stepped up on the other side of the breakfast bar facing Savannah. Peyton poured eight shots and sent them down in front of me.

"There's still time to back out Hailey," Embry said from behind me.

I was kind of scared. I had never drank before and I didn't know what this was all about. I turned around and smiled at Embry. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. I looked back at Savannah and she had a determined look on her face. Almost like she knew she had this in the bag or something.

"Okay since you're new to this I'll go over the rules," Peyton started. "You have to lean down over the shot glass and put your mouth around it. Then you have to tip your head back and take the whole shot at once. You can't use your hands at all. So it requires good suction. When you've downed the shot you must set it back on the table without tipping in over. Then you go on the next shot as quickly as you can. If you use your hands, tip the glass, or spit out any of the liquor you're out and you lose. If no one breaks any of those rules the first one to down all eight shots wins."

"Okay I got it," I agreed.

"Savannah is the reigning champ and has been for almost a year now. So good luck," Peyton said like he was proud of her.

"Just a quick question. Who'd she beat to become the champ?" I asked.

"Cameron," Embry answered. "And it was at her very first party."

I was even more scared now. I had heard my older siblings bragging about sex a few times. Embry liked to brag about Cameron's 'excellent blow job skills' so I knew his suction was on point. I stared at Savannah and wondered how she had beat him. I had never done anything like that before and I wasn't sure how good my suction was going to be on the glass.

"Ready, ladies?" Peyton asked.

Savannah pulled her hair back in a ponytail. I didn't have a pony tail holder so I tucked my hair into the back of my dress. We both nodded.

"Get into position and hover above the first glass," Peyton said.

We did as we were told.

"Go," he said.

I put my lips over the first glass and sucked as hard as I could. I threw my head back and downed it pretty easily. I wanted to gag but I didn't have time for that. I downed three more as quickly as I could. I didn't look at Savannah I just kept going. I tried to tune out the yelling and cheering around me and concentrate on the task at hand. As I lifted my head to take the sixth shot I heard Embry yell stop.