Two Truths and a Lie

3rd person

"Before we begin I just want to say I am so happy for Cameron and Embry. I love you both! You guys truly are relationship goals," Dacia said.

"Should I be taking notes?" Dash asked as he came outside.

"Dash!" Dacia got up and ran into his arms. "I'm so glad you're here."

Dacia and Dash came and sat down with everyone else. Then Dacia spoke again. "I have to also say I am sad we lost four members of our group to parenthood. I love having all the babies around though."

"Please don't get any ideas. I'm not ready for that!" Dash said.

"No worries, okay," Dacia assured him. "Now for our game. We are going to play Two Truths and a Lie. You'll say three things, two will be true and one a lie. We'll have to figure out the lie. You're girlfriend or boyfriend can't answer. It's just that simple. We'll just go around the circle. So Ryssa is first."

"Okay. My last name is no longer Lynch. I am pregnant with twins. I kissed Becky Monroe," Ryssa said.

Everyone just stared at her. She looked at Liam and smiled. Ryssa wondered what they would guess was her lie.

"This is a hard one. I wanna say that your pregnant with twins is the lie?" Caroline guessed.

"Nope that's true," Ryssa said.

"So we're losing you and Liam too?" Dacia asked.

"Yeah in June we'll be parents," Ryssa answered.

"Wow so I know the lie is you kissed Becky Monroe," Embry said.

"Right I never kissed Becky," Ryssa confessed.

"So I guess it's my turn," Liam said. "I have a boob fascination. I am afraid of black cats. Ryssa and I had sex in the bathroom off the kitchen."

"Well everyone knows you have a boob obsession, so we know that's true. Please tell me the bathroom sex is a lie," Romeo begged.

"No that's true," Liam confessed.

"I am never using that bathroom again!" Hailey said.

"I don't think any of us will," Violet laughed.

"Dude that is nasty!" Romeo said.

"That's not what you said this morning in my bathroom," Bentley teased.

Romeo gave him a look like dude shut up!

"Anyway, Emerson please go and save me," Romeo said.

"I am in love with Caroline. I have never had sex.  Caroline's dad tried to kill me," Emerson said.

"I think we are all in agreement the lie is Caroline's dad tried to kill you," Ryssa said.

"No that is true," Emerson confessed.

"Wait, so you two have done it?" Dacia asked.

"Yes," Caroline said shyly.

"Did Caroline become a Ratliff? I thought you two were waiting for marriage," Violet asked.

"No, her last name is still Prescott," Emerson said.

"When?" Violet asked.

"A few weeks ago," Caroline answered. "My dad left us alone when we were doing algebra homework and it just happened."

"We are just learning all kinds of secrets here," Nick said hugging Violet tight.

"Okay my turn," Caroline said. "Emerson was the first boy I ever kissed. I used to have a crush on Lance. I think Bentley and Romeo are the cutest couple ever, sorry Cambry."