68. Don't try this at home

January 8, 2021 | Hamptons, New York 9:40 PM

9:40 PM

"I just need some dick, I just need some love. Tired of all these lame niggas baby I just need my thug." Kori sang while lying on the floor. It had only been a day since Saint sent her and the rest of the family away to the Hamptons on what was supposed to be a quick vacation. It didn't at all feel like a vacation due to the fact that she knew her man was about to end this dumb ass feud for good.

Not only that but she was sexually frustrated. Had she known Saint was going to be sending her away for "safety" , she probably would've folded and fucked him. He claimed it would only be a few days but Kori was already missing him, his scent and his presence.

After he iced her out and purchased her the pretty pink Lamborghini she always wanted, she was devastated that they didn't end the night fucking like maniacs. She missed everything about having sex with Saint. The way he feasted on her pussy, allowing her to cum into his mouth repeatedly before ever sliding inside of her. The way he kissed every hotspot and crevice of her body before, during and after sex. The way he kissed her lips-- soft and tender with so much fire and passion. The way he fucked her in every way he could- slow, fast, gentle and rough. Images of him wrapping his tattooed fingers around her neck as his eyes bored into her soul while his bottom lip stayed wedged between his teeth flashed through her mind. She could almost hear the sound of his jewelry clinking together mixed with sounds of his grunts and moans right before asking her if she'd have his babies.

Fuck that bet.

The sound of her phone ringing caused her to get up slowly walking over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Wassup mamas, how you feeling?" She could hear Saint's raspy voice through the phone

"I'm good, wishing I was at home waiting for you but instead I'm being sent away." She sighed

"You know why and it'll only be a few days." He assured her

"Yeah I'm aware." She responded dryly

"Daddy miss you." He said causing a smile to creep up on her face despite her sadness and frustration.

"I miss you too." She replied

"And I love you." He added. By now Kori's face broke out into an even bigger smile as she rolled her eyes.

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work but I love you too." She told Saint

"Why you always think I'm up to something? I'm tryna cheer you up mamas." He said, yet she could hear him smiling through the phone.

"Mhm, it's okay. You'll be just as sad as I am. You hate being away from me, you're going to be in the house alone without me, Kai or Kash. What you gonna do with yourself?" She asked and he chuckled.