Bucky's Proposal - Part 2

Avengers Bucky

Part 2/2

Summary: You're still dealing with the effects of the proposal, but at the cabin. Will Bucky find you and tell you the truth? Will you be able to confess your feelings for him?

Content warning: Language, feelings/angst, Bucky figures it out, fluff, HEA!

You arrived at Tony's cabin, parking in the secluded garage as you made your way up the front porch and inside. 

Tony's "cabin" was anything but rustic. It was a modern three-bedroom, two-storey house with a large second floor balcony that overlooked a crystal-clear lake and lush forest. The outside of the building looked shabby, but the inside was anything but. It was modern, had light wood flooring and white cabinets throughout. 

Soft fluffy couches, tan walls, faux fur throws, a modern sleek fireplace, stainless steel appliances, state of the art kitchen gadgets, you name it, Tony had it. You quickly scoped out the cabin and took in the view as you peered out from one of the large expansive windows onto the darkened night. You made your way upstairs to the master bedroom to unpack. 

The large king-sized bed was in the middle of the room, fireplace on the left side of it and on the right, there were large double doors that lead out to the expansive second floor balcony which consisted of a hot tub and semi-private outdoor shower. You couldn't wait to use them both since no one was around for miles and miles, making it the perfect secluded and relaxing getaway. 

The fact that no one knew where it was only made it that more private as you walked back into the bedroom to unpack.

You were putting your things away when you heard FRIDAY welcome you to the cabin. 

"Welcome Agent Y/l/n. If there is anything you need during your stay, please let me know. Will Sergeant Barnes be joining you on your vacation?" she asked, and you grumbled. 

"No FRIDAY. He's back at the compound. You're stuck with me"

You unpacked your bag and placed your toiletries in the bathroom. 

Even FRIDAY asked about Bucky.

"I have been given strict orders to block any incoming communication unless it's from Agent Romanoff or Mr. Stark" FRIDAY announced. 

"Yes, that's right" you replied to the AI. 

"FRIDAY?" 

"Yes?" 

"Is my communication blocked from asking about what is happening at the compound?" 

"No, you have unlimited access as always" she replied. 

So, they didn't take my access away. Interesting. 

You were annoyed because you had wanted a complete cut off from the compound, but secretly you were glad you could check in with things.

Your stomach interrupted your thoughts as it grumbled for some much-needed food. You hadn't had anything to eat for a while since well before the "proposal", so you made your way down to the kitchen in search of something to eat. 

You placed your phone in the safe and locked it up, excited to put it down for a few weeks and relax without it. Nat knows how to get a hold of you if there is an emergency and FRIDAY is all the info you need for current events, music, and general information if you want it. You had to fight yourself by asking her how Bucky was as you reminded yourself why you were there in the first place.