Mini Golf Challenge

Avengers Bucky

Summary: Tony has a "mandatory team fun" event at the local putt putt golf centre. You and Bucky are super competitive and a wager is made.

Content warning: Language, innuendos/teasing, FLUFF, giggles, an overall good time.

To say you were competitive was a severe understatement. 

You were the most competitive person out of everyone you encountered, that is, until you met your fellow competitive rival, Bucky Barnes. The two of you fueled each other's competitive nature, out on missions, training, and in your everyday lives, the both of you took pleasure in competing every chance you got. The only thing that you never could win was his heart, or so you had thought...

"How much longer?" you groaned from the back of the van. 

Tony smirked as he was driving. 

"Almost there" he called and you rolled your eyes. 

You sat at the back of a large van with Bucky at your side. 

"Worried doll?" he looked over at you and smirked. 

"Now, why would I be worried Barnes?" you teased, and he leaned into you, hovering close to your face. 

You could feel his warm breath against your cheek, and it sent shivers down your spine. 

"You should be" he whispered in your ear, as you swallowed hard then composed yourself. 

"Nope" you squeaked out and he chuckled at you, making you slightly uncomfortable as he watched you intently.

The gang was all headed out for a "mandatory team fun" outing organized by Tony, but you had no idea what activity he had chosen for everyone to do since he wanted to keep it a surprise. The last time there was a 'mandatory team fun' activity, you and Nat hacked into Tony's files and found out about the trivia night he planned. 

You and Nat found the questions and got the answer, beating the self-proclaimed "trivia champs" Steve and Bucky badly until everyone found out. 

Damn Clint ratted you out since he saw you and Nat from his vantage point in the vents, his usual hiding spot. Tony wasn't making that mistake again so this time, you really had no idea what he had planned since it was sprung on everyone last minute. 

The only thing he told everyone was to dress for the weather and keep it casual. So, you could be doing anything with those directions as you thought about it.

"This sucks not knowing what we're doing" Nat said folding her arms together. 

"Lease you can't cheat this time" Sam piped up and you and Nat turned to scowl at him. 

He hid behind Wanda.

 "It's not so bad" Steve whispered from the seat next to Nat. 

Bruce was in the front seat next to Tony and they were chatting away about something to do with a lab experiment when you looked out the window and gasped, clutching Bucky's thigh as you vibrated with excitement. 

Bucky flinched slightly at your touch, not because he was scared of it, but because you unknowingly sent shivers throughout his body whenever you touched him. 

Tony turned into a large parking lot that was deserted and pulled up to the front.

"Here we are kids" he called as everyone groaned, but not you.