So you're proposing to me - the wedding - Part 2

Avengers Bucky

Part 2/3

Summary: Everyone on the team tries to give you their opinion on planning your wedding. You and Bucky have other plans.

Content warnings: Language, established relationship with Bucky, meddling friends, FLUFF

Everyone had different opinions on what kind of wedding you and Bucky should have. You preferred things intimate and quiet but were still wanting to have the team with you, but everyone's suggestions were getting ridiculous.

"Honestly, doll, whatever you want we'll do" 

"Yeah, but it's your wedding too Buck" 

You both climbed into bed for the night. 

"I have a lot of ideas, but nothing speaks to me" you said as Bucky wrapped his arm around you and snuggled you close to his chest. 

"I know doll. We'll figure something out" 

He kissed your forehead. 

"Night Buck" 

"Night sweets".

The next day, you sat at the kitchen table eating your breakfast then Nat walked in and plopped herself down next to you. Bucky, Steve, and Sam went for their regular morning run which you wanted no part of. 

You were muttering to yourself as you were frantically pinning photos and ideas to your rapidly growing Pinterest boards as she smirked at you. 

"How's the planning going?" 

"Ugh...there's a LOT to think about" 

You leaned back and rubbed your eyes. 

You had been scouring the website for the past 45 minutes while you saved and favourited all kinds of images and ideas. 

"Just go to Vegas and elope" she shrugged. 

"Yeah, but I want everyone to be there...or at least I think that's what I want?"

You had only been engaged to Bucky for a week and were already overwhelmed with the planning and details for a wedding. 

"It's not that hard. Just pick a resort, a wedding chapel, and go" 

"Vegas is kind of tacky though" you pouted.

"Plus, I think Bucky would have a meltdown at the overall noise, bright lights, people, and chaos of it all" you cringed thinking of him walking up and down the strip in the crowds of people and noise. 

"Well, it's something to consider. Then, your honeymoon can be there" she winked at you making you blush. 

"See ya" 

"Later Nat"

She left the kitchen with you thinking about a Vegas wedding.

Steve saw you in the conference room while you went through some mission reports. 

"Hey Y/n" he popped his head in the doorway. 

"Hey Steve" you called, then yawned and stretched out like a cat. 

"You ok?" he asked while sitting down next to you. 

"Yeah, just tired." You shrugged. 

"Hard workout?" 

"No. Hard wedding planning" you muttered, and he smiled.