girlfriend?

A sound of slap echoed in the whole mansion making every single person present there scared.
Yaah! sungmin don't raise your hand on my precious, she did the right thing by beating those morons.

Shut your mouth Kim hana or leave from here, said Mr Kim furiously to his wife and diverted his gaze towards the girl who is daring in his eyes as always holding her left cheek with clenched jaw.

How many times do I have to tell you to behave yourself, young lady.
I warned you last night only but you being the brat you are, turned a blind eye to me. Mr Kim said with rage in his voice.
But did it scared her? Not even a bit.

They were lucky that Mark came in between or I would've broke each of them's five bones at least for cursing Kim y/n's mother, said y/n making her mother smile in pride and the man in front of her more furious.

Mr kim; So you won't behave huh!
Y/n; they were the one who picked a fight with me and Kim y/n never disappoints when it comes to fighting.

And Kim Sungmin too never disappoints when it comes to teaching his daughter some lessons my dear daughter. Said sungmin with a smirk on his face which was a warning for the girl infront of him.

From now on you are going to live like a middle class girl alone in a small apartment and you are not allowed to touch your sweetheart ( kawasaki ninja h2) and forget about
those illegal races.

Y/n; You can't do that.
Mr Kim; Hold on young lady I'm not done yet.
No pc, no cars, no luxurious clothes will be given to you and you'll only get 1.5 lakh won to pay for your necessities.
And if you do anything like this again, then the 1.5 lakh won will turn into 70 thousand won.
Sam hand her the keys of her new apartment, Mark and you both are going to live there from now onwards.

Y/n's Pov;
You can't take my sweetheart father, that's not fair. Take everything you want but leave my bike and how can you do this cruelty to me. Just give me my PC and bike, i don't need anything else.
Yaa! You old man come back here we are not done yet. Behave young lady or I'll make sure you beg on the streets for food, shouted my father from his room making me roll my eyes.

Don't stress my love. I'll try to convince him, said my mother to me which only made me chuckle at her words.
Stop giving me wrong hopes mother, cause I know how you behave in his presence, just like a small kitty.
Sometimes I doubt that there was a time when people feared you just by listening your name.
Whatever, I'm leaving now. Have a great day i said with sarcasm in my voice and left for my new apartment.

As I was going out of my mansion, i got a notification that made me scream in frustration.
The notification; your driving licence has been cancelled.
Another notification; your credit, debit and black card has been blocked.
(Author's pov; i don't know about cards cause I don't have one yet. so, ignore it if I've written it wrong.)

The last notification was from Mr Kim; if you want everything back then behave yourself and get along with your college students and also apologize to the second kid you punched like an animal and the first one doesn't deserve any apology. So, you don't have to apologise to him but that doesn't mean you are free to hit anybody, if you hit anyone anymore then you know the consequences. Have a great day😌.

Have a great day, I imitated with annoyance in my voice.

Jungkook's pov;
As I was looking at her, I saw yunji with her gang approaching miss arrogant. And they started saying something to her but she ignored them and started leaving from there
but again yunwoo blocked her and grabbed her hairs making something in me to punch him till he beg for mercy on him.
I was going to help her but stopped after seeing her beating them mercilessly. I was beyond shock, never in my life I have seen a girl this skilled in boxing. She made me more interested in her by this action of hers. But then, Mark came and stopped her and then she left the cafeteria.When i neared towards those boys who were beaten by her, their state was really bad which made me satisfied and then I too left from there.