Never let you go

What the Fuck, put me down. I said put me down before I lose my patience. Y/n shouted at Jungkook who has entered her room and has lifted her in bridal style.
Jungkook ignored her and started leaving from there with her in his arms.
Jaspher, take Sana and her belongings with you. Jungkook said to his right hand.

As they entered Jungkook's house, Y/n threw the vase beside her on the floor. I warned you before to not touch me, She shouted at him.

Keep your voice low, I'm not deaf and I have every single right on you. Jungkook said, twisting her hands behind her.
They were so close that their chests were touching each other. Y/n was fuming with anger. Jungkook was also glaring at her.
They both were going to say something but got interrupted by Sana's cry.
Sana was holding out her arms towards Y/n, to hold her.
I'm not your caretaker who'll pamper you every time, You little thing. Y/n said rolling her eyes.
Upon listening to her Jungkook snorted and pushed her taking Sana in his arms.
Y/n glanced at them and left for upstairs saying; Call Mark with mine and his belongings, you Jaspher guy.
Sure Mrs Jeon, replied Jaspher.
Upon listening to him, Y/n angrily stomped towards Jungkook's room.

Time skip, evening time;
Jungkook is out for his office work. Just Mark, Sana and Y/n are left with maids.
Call our team from New York by tomorrow as I don't trust anybody here to control kim, park, min and Jung companies. Y/n said to Mark walking towards her and Jungkook's room.
In her way she saw a maid holding Sana. So, she marched towards them and said; Who gave you permission to hold her?
Mr Jeon told me to take care of her till he come back from his office. That maid replied.
Y/n rolled her eyes and said; give her to me and do something else.
But that maid refused saying; Mr Jeon ordered me to not let you go near Sana baby.
Upon listening to her Y/n started laughing and gestured to Mark to take Sana from that maid.
As Mark took Sana from that maid,
Y/n held that maid and hung her on the railing.(They were on the first floor) That maid started screaming for help.
Y/n held that maid's jaw with her right hand and said; know your limit bitch and Park Sana is Kim Y/n's property not your boss Mr Jeon's. So, I'll decide what to do with her or what not. Not your so-called boss. Do you get it?
That maid nodded her head aggressively crying for her life and pleaded Y/n to pull her up.
After seeing her state Y/n smirked in satisfaction and lifted her up.
If I see you near her again then, I'll throw you from the terrace. Y/n warned her with a dangerous stern voice and left from there with Sana in her arms.
As Y/n entered her room she locked the door.
I missed you, my little Thing. I don't want them to know that, I have a soft spot for you that's why I said that back then. Y/n said caressing Sana's left cheek.
Sana was smiling at her widely making Y/n to chuckle at her.
You have the same smile as your father, baby. Y/n said kissing Sana's forehead. In return Sana just giggled and talked in her alien language.

As Jungkook entered the house, the maid which Y/n threatened, approached him and said; from now on, I won't come to work here. I'm resigning.
Upon listening to her, Jungkook raised his brows and asked her the reason.
And that maid told him everything that happened when he wasn't here.

She is really obsessed with hanging people, jungkook let out a frustrated sigh and went towards his room.

Jungkook was going to shout at Y/n but stopped after looking at the scene in front of him.
Y/n was sleeping with Sana on her chest and Sana was playing with the locks of Y/n's hair.
He slowly went towards them and sat on the stool near the bed beside Y/n.
It's been three hours, since he's staring at Y/n's face. Sana has slept too.

Jungkook's pov;
How peaceful you look while sleeping. You've really got this innocent looking face which can fool anyone. I hate to admit it but I still want you by my side. I still have those wild thoughts for you, Jaan. Not my fault, I have never seen any girl as daring as you. Nobody can even hold eye contact with me but you, you are totally opposite who never break eye contact while talking to me.
When I heard you say that you are getting married to that foreigner, I just wanted to tear that guy apart.
I will never let you go.