The Track

Happy Birthday Jungkook. Mark wished him and pulled him for a hug.

Thanks bro, said Jungkook and smiled at him.
finally you've entered your 20's. Jin said with a smile on his face.

Hey Taehyung and Jimin, said Jungkook but they both ignored him and went towards the girl who was back facing them.

Jungkook just lowered his head making Suga to sigh.

It's ok Jungkook, they'll get normal after sometime. Don't ruin your day.
Jungkook nodded his head and again smiled.

As Jungkook was talking with his friends, a girl tightly hugged him from front making him to stumble a little.

Happy Birthday Jungkookshi, said the girl smiling widely at him.
Jungkook smiled back at her and said, thank you.
Control yourself Aanya, nobody is taking him away from you. He's all yours, said Mrs Baek coming towards them.
I was too excited to meet him, mother. that's why, before she could say anything Mr Baek said; you attacked him.
Upon listening to him, everyone started laughing at the blushing girl.

Greetings Mr Baek, said Mr Jeon approaching them.
Greetings Mr Jeon, Mr Baek replied while hugging him.
Mrs Baek and Aanya bowed to Mr Jeon and he nodded his head in return.

Are you alright, darling? Asked Jimin side hugging Y/n.
Ofcourse bud, What will happen to me? Replied Y/n.
Are you sure? Asked Taehyung looking in her eyes.
She just chuckled at them and said; let's have fun guys, afterall it's his day.

Jungkook and Aanya, let's go on stage. It's time to cut the cake and announce "that". Mr Jeon said to both of them.
Namjoon; that? What's it?
You'll know soon, Son. Mr Jeon said.
Jungkook held out his hand for Aanya making her hold it and then they both went towards the stage.

Attention gentlemen and their ladies, it's time to cut the cake and today We are not only celebrating my Son's birthday but his engagement too with my dearest friend Mr Baek Hyeon's daughter, Announced Mr Jeon.

And then Jungkook cut the cake and wore the engagement ring in Aanya's hand.
Everyone clapped for the newly engaged couple and started giving blessings and gifts to them.

After seeing Jungkook wearing ring in Aanya's hand, Jimin raged and said; wtf is he doing, I'll not let that happen.
Taehyung too nodded and then they both started moving towards him but Y/n stopped them and chuckled bitterly saying; come on guys, don't ruin the mood.
It's started to get fun now, she said and went towards where Jungkook was.
Happy Birthday Mr Jeon Jungkook and Congratulations on your engagement too, said Y/n with a smirk on her face and hugged him.

What are you doing here? Jungkook whispered in her ear.
Y/n; obviously, celebrating your birthday.
Jungkook; I didn't invite you.
Y/n; now that's rude and your dear father himself invited my whole family.
Jungkook just clenched his jaw.
And then she broke the hug still smirking at him.

umm, sorry I didn't recognise you. Who's she Jungkook? Asked Aanya.
She's my classmate, replied Jungkook.
Just classmate? Said Y/n with raised eyebrows.
Aanya; what do you mean?
Y/n; I mean introduce me properly, Jungkookshi.
Jungkook didn't say anything.
Y/n; Okay, let me introduce "ME", myself. I'm his girlfriend.
Aanya; What?
Y/n; oops, slip of toungue. It's girl best friend.
Aanya; oh, you scared me for a minute.
Jungkook; don't mind her, she has a habit of joking.
Aanya; I see.

Y/n just chuckled after listening to him and diverted her gaze towards his hand in which he was wearing the engagement ring.

Is that you Miss kim? Mr Jeon asked approaching them making Y/n to look towards him.
Y/n; Yeah, it's me.
Mr Jeon; I didn't see Mr Kim here.
Y/n; cause he didn't come.
Mr Jeon; may I know the reason, miss.