Meeting His Father

It's the last week of August, the heavy rain is pouring making the sweet smell of soil spread in the air.

Y/n is admiring the view from her class's window with a smile on her face as it's her favourite season.

You know kook, Rainy days are so close to my heart, it brings peace to me. Y/n said holding out her hand to feel the rain drops.

Jungkook; And it reminds me of you "Jaan".
Y/n; How?
Jungkook; it's falling hard the same way I'm falling for you.
Y/n; too cheesy.
Jungkook didn't say anything and stared at her with so much love in his eyes.

As they both were staring in each others eyes, the professor disturbed their peaceful moment by announcing the results of their exams which they gave a week ago.

So, lee Mina ranked the third place, Choi Jaehyun is the second, the one who ranked first is "Jeon Jungkook".
And the last ranked is "Kim Y/n", the professor announced.

Miss Kim, don't get stressed. It's ok to not do good sometimes, just work hard and you'll do better next time. Be positive, said the professor to cheer her up.

Y/n rolled her eyes and mumbled, I always rank last.

After listening to her, Jungkook started laughing at her, silently making her glare at him angrily.

Time skip at the cafeteria;
Bahahaha, i still can't believe that she ranked last in her whole class of 137 students, said Jimin laughing his ass off even after falling off the chair.

Even, I never ranked last. Suga said looking at her with a smirk.
Jhope; me too.
Jin; same here, i don't even open my books, still I do average.

Upon listening to them Mark and the maknae line started laughing harder than before.

Guys look at her face, namjoon gestured all of them.

And when they all diverted their gaze towards her, they all went quite.

Y/n has bent the spoon in her hand with her fingers and her eyes are red with anger. She's breathing heavily making the surrounding around her, creepy.

Umm guys I need to pee, Taehyung said and left from there.
Jin and Jhope both said together; me too and ran away from there.
Mark; Namjoon did you forget that Miss Suzen called us to her office.
Namjoon; oh yeh, let's go.
And they too went from there.

Oh, I remember now that my mother wanted me home early today, said Jimin.
Jungkook; Yeah, she called me too.

After saying that they both started leaving from there.

Not so easily, you little punks. Y/n said holding their hands with a smirk on her face.

What you did to them, young lady? Mr Kim asked pointing towards Jimin and Jungkook who are sitting in her mansion's living room glaring at her.

She just shrugged her shoulders and passed them a creepy smirk.

Flashback;
I'm sorry y/nie, please let me down. My head is spinning, Jimin said pleading her.
I'll never make fun of you my darling, my love, cupcake, sweetheart. Just get me down this time, said Jungkook.

Now Y/n laughed harder at them and said while recording them; Say cheese kookie and Jiminie.

Jimin; Yaah, Kim Y/n get us down right now or.
Or? Y/n asked with raised eyebrows.
Or i might vomit, said Jimin with the sweetest voice.
Jungkook; Yes Jaan, it's like my organs will come out of my mouth.
Y/n rolled her eyes and said; I have called Sam (her father's assistant) he'll get you down.
Jimin; and when will he arrive?