surprise

The month of December has just begun a few days ago, A man is standing on his balcony watching the night sky. The chilled breeze is blowing, making the man close his eyes.
It's been a year and a month Jimin, Since that incident happened. She has never tried to contact us this whole year. Stop stressing yourself, love and see our cute babygirl is calling you saying pa-pa-pa. Mrs park said hugging her husband from behind.

Jimin just chuckled in return and lifted his wife in his arms and went inside the room closing the balcony door behind him.

Just two more days and you'll turn 1 year, my sweetheart. Jimin said, holding his daughter in his arms.
Time flew by so fast, we didn't even get a trace of it and our Sana baby is turning one year after two days. Mrs park said caressing her daughter's hand.
Jimin just smiled at his wife and side hugged her.
Okay now let's sleep you both father and daughter we have a lot on our plates tomorrow. We have to invite people and do the arrangements too for our Sana's birthday and we have office work too. Mrs park said.

Mr Cho has refused to work with us and has joined his hands with an American mafia Mathew Wilson. One of our weapon dealer has betrayed us but we have caught him. Mr Jung has invited you to his wife's birthday party and lastly Jimin's daughter is turning 1 year in two days. Mark said to the girl who's been boxing for two hours now.

Upon listening to him, She stopped punching the punch bag and diverted her gaze towards him. So finally my dear friend's daughter is turning one, hmm. Y/n said with a vicious smirk on her face.
She's just a baby, she didn't even do anything wrong. Please spare her, Y/n. I beg you, Mark pleaded to her.
But did it affect her? Not even a bit. Oh my mine, Mark. How can you think that low of me. Do you really think I'll stoop this low that I'll use a small fragile babygirl? Then, you are absolutely right. Y/n said with a stiff voice.
Now hand me the picture of that cutie pie, let me see how my bud's daughter looks like. Y/n said to Mark.
And he just handed her the pics and Hung his head low.
She just looks like him, Y/n said and smirked devilishly.
Kill that betrayer by tonight and write a letter to Mr Jung that I won't be able to attend the event and about Mr Cho, I'll handle that. Y/n said staring at the little girl's pic.
The pics;

The day of the birthday;You should be at your daughter's birthday party, Not here

You should be at your daughter's birthday party, Not here.
Jungkook said looking at the man sitting in front of him.
Same goes for you, Jungkook. Jimin replied.
I'll come to meet her tomorrow, I'm busy right now. Jungkook said.
Then I'll too go there tomorrow, Jimin said resting his back on the chair.
Stop being stubborn, Jimin. Your wife must be waiting for you.
She's the one, who strictly ordered me to take you with me. Jimin replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Upon listening to him, Jungkook sighed and massaged his temples.
Get ready fast, we are getting late. Jimin said.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went towards his private room attached to his office.

Happy Birthday my cutest sweety pie, Jhope said holding Sana in his arms.
Oh my muffin, see what I bought for you. Taehyung said snatching her from Jhope.
Oh no no baby, see your Jin uncle's gift. I bought this big photo of mine just for you because your Jin uncle is world wide Handsome, you know. Jin said taking Sana in his arms.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and took Sana from Jin.
What the fuck Namjoon, are you for real? She's just a baby and you are giving her a Lamborghini and that's too a real one. Seriously? Yoongi said.
He's always like this, jhope said and started laughing harder making others laugh too.
As they were chit chatting with e/o Jungkook and Jimin approached them.
Finally you are here and you Jungkook, you were going to ditch her who loves you the most among us. Mrs park said holding Sana in front of Jungkook's face.
Jungkook ignored Mrs park's words and held Sana in his arms. Sana started giggling after seeing his face making him smile a little at her.
He only smiles at her, whispered Jimin in his wife's ear.
Mrs park just nodded her head and smiled at her daughter, who was smiling widely at her koo-koo. (Sana calls jungkook koo-koo)