I met her

Mrs park's pov;
We just arrived home from the police station after the interrogation and also we went to hospital too, for my checkup. My left leg is broken and my right one is sprained but I'm relieved that my baby is healthy and safe. The doctor prescribed me some medicines.

But one thing is eating me up. Jimin hasn't said a single word ever since we came back home. He has locked himself in the guest room. I am here in our room and can't even move, he tugged me in bed and since then he hasn't entered our room. He's making me so worried now. So, I have called "him" cause now only he's the only person who can make jimin come out of that room.

Author's pov;
The sound of phone ringing and punching could be heard in the room full of gym equipments. A man is standing a little far from the punching bag with his head hung low.
Sir your phone is ringing for the past 2 minutes, said the girl standing there with fear in her voice. But still no response from the man who has been punching the punch bag for almost two hours now. The girl again called him hesitantly but stopped when she saw him glaring at her with those dangerous eyes which can make a person die out of fear, only.
She quickly lowered her gaze as she didn't have the courage to make eye contact with the man standing in front of her with authority and tried to complete her sentence but couldn't make out any words like she never learned how to speak, which made him smirk out of satisfaction.

Jaspher take that fucking bastard's body out of this bag and serve him to lyla, my daughter must be hungry. He said coldly to his right hand and you are fired miss lia, he snapped at the girl who is his secretary for 2 years.

After listening to what her boss said, lia panicked and started begging him not to fire her but did it affect him?not for even a second. The man didn't even spare a glance at her and left the room ordering his guards to throw her out of his mansion making the girl cry more.

When he was going towards his room the phone again ringed making him sigh in frustration. He picked up the call without looking who it was and was ready to shout at the other person but stopped after listening to her voice and took a deep breath to calm himself. Before he could say anything she started bombarding him with tons of questions like why he isn't picking the phone and all making him annoyed.

Just come to the point sister-in-law. He said with annoyance in his voice, making her frown on the other side. Come over Jungkook, I need your help was the only thing that she said to him and hung the call.

Jungkook's pov;
Did she just cut the call on my face? She is lucky that she is Jimin's wife and pregnant too. If it was someone else, I would have cut their hands by now. Tell jaspher to come into my room. I said to the maid who was cleaning a vase.
The maid bowed to me and left to inform jaspher.

Did you call for me, sir? jaspher asked me. I just nodded my head in return. I want a new secretary by tomorrow, I ordered him and he just bowed in return saying it will be done. So I told him to leave and I went to take a cold shower.

At Kim mansion;
The girl with bandages wrapped around her, just arrived at her parents house as she was called here by none other than the ex mafia king a.k.a her father. The maids and guards bowed to her as she passed through the entrance of the mansion with Mark beside her.

Y/n's pov;
As I entered the kitchen my mother engulfed me in her arms making me hiss in pain. She asked me if I enjoyed slaughtering those men who I killed last night and in return I just smirked at her making her smile widely with a hint of excitement in her eyes. No doubt people called her a heartless monster in her time.

As I was telling her how I took their heart out and crushed it with my hands, I was jerked around by a tight grip on my arm  Hot blood rushed through my veins as a hand came in contact with my left cheek making my face turn to my right side.