Reason behind Smith's betrayal

Why didn't you tell me that you were just faking that kiss. Jungkook said walking inside the mansion through the backdoor with Y/n in his arms.
Would you believe me? She questioned him and chuckled bitterly.
It's your fault, why did you do that? Jungkook again said with a little anger in his voice.
Y/n didn't reply him and leaned her head on his chest.
She was shivering badly, her face was pale and lips turned blue and dry.
As they reached the bedroom, Jungkook tucked her in the blanket but she was still trembling and her breathing rate was low too.
After seeing Y/n's condition, Jungkook panicked a little and started rubbing her palms but to no avail her condition was getting worser each passing second.
I think I should change your clothes into some warm ones. Jungkook said to himself and began undressing her.
After undressing her, Jungkook started going towards the wardrobe but Y/n held his hand.
She was mumbling something which was inaudible to him so he leaned towards her to listen better.
Don't, she whispered making Jungkook confused.
Don't g-o I ne-ed yo-u, she uttered and tightened her grip on his hand and tried to pull him towards her but couldn't due to lack of strength.
I'm not going anywhere. I'm here only, Jaan. Jungkook said caressing her hand on his arm.
I ne-ed yo-ur war-m-th Jeon. Y/n again mumbled.
Upon listening to her, Jungkook went silent for a few seconds but got back to his wits after seeing her slowly closing her eyes.
He quickly removed his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.
Are you sure you wanna do this, Jaan? Jungkook asked Y/n, caressing her hair. She just nodded her head in return and started removing her bra but Jungkook held her hand saying; I'll do it.
He first kissed her head and then slid her bra strap from her shoulder kissing there softly.
(Rest you guys imagine yourself 🗿)

Time skip; 3 am,
Y/n is sleeping on Jungkook's Chest and Jungkook is caressing her hair.
Her temperature has gotten back to normal now.
How beautiful it would be if you haven't done that to us, Jaan. Me and you cuddling like this as normal couples, planning our future together. We were so perfect back then. Me, as your Jeon. You, as my Jaan. Jungkook said kissing the back of her hand.
I don't know Why you are doing all of this but I'll never forgive you for what you've done. Jungkook again said and stared at her sleeping face.
No doubt you got this ethereal beauty which can drown anyone in it. He uttered and traced his fingers on her forehead to her nose to her lips to her left cheek and then cupped her left cheek in his big palm.
He slowly leaned towards her and first peck her nose and then her whole face.
I fell for the wrong girl. oh baby, now I can't draw back. It's your world baby, I'm just livin it. I thought you were an angel but it's the facade which you use to hide that demon which you really are. You've really driven me insane, JAAN. Jungkook said caressing her cheek with his thumb.
And after 17 minutes he too fell asleep.
But little did he know, she was listening to each and every word of his.

How long have you been working for me? Y/n asked caressing the knife with her fingers.
Seven years, Smith answered with a trembling voice.
And how long it took you to betray me? Now she asked digging that knife in his thigh.
Sorry mam, Smith let out a painful scream making Y/n laugh like a maniac.
Sorry? She said still laughing.
Not only Smith but the bodyguard which was present there was terrified by her aura which was so sinistic.
I asked how fucking long did it take you to betray me? Y/n shouted at him and pushed that knife more in his thigh.
One day, Smith cried painfully making Y/n smirk in satisfaction.
As you've served me for seven years. So, you know the punishment of a betrayer better. Y/n said and started pulling out his toe nails.
Please Stop, i beg you. Smith screamed in pain but did it affect her? Not even a bit. She turned deaf to his painful shouts and plucked out every single nail from his toes.
Before me you worked for my father but still you choose to betray us. For what? A few dollars? And even tried to kill my brother huh? The guts? Y/n said and took out the knife from his thigh and digged it in another one.
I was forced. Smith screamed in pain.
Upon listening to him Y/n snapped her head towards him.
If you are lying then you know how cruel I can be. Y/n growled at him chocking him.
If I'm lying then burn me alive. He said looking straight in Y/n's eyes.
Ten minutes, you have ten minutes to explain yourself. Y/n said and sat on the chair in front of him.