Adrienne

One month has passed, and in this one month Y/n has started opening up with her friends. Especially Jimin, there isn't a day they didn't hang out in this past month.

Yaah! Y/n walk slowly, I can't catch up with you said jimin while panting.

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, not my fault you have short legs.

Jimin; youuuuuuuuu
Y/n; what?

today I'm in a good mood that's why I'm sparing you. And here take this invitation, tonight, my sister's birthday party is going to be held in the Heaven club and the dress code for you is, sexy. Whispered Jimin in her ear.
Y/n just hummed.
Hey watsup guys, said jungkook while surrounding his left arm around y/n's shoulder making her to yank it.

Jungkook; that's rude.
Y/n just rolled her eyes.

Y/n's pov;
When he put his arm around my shoulder, something happened to me, my heart got excited and started beating so fast. So I removed his arm from my shoulder aggressively.

Jimin; then see you at the party guys.
And then all three of them went to their respective classes.

Yaah! Y/n we are getting late, it's 9:00 pm already and the party has started at 7:30 pm Mark shouted while banging on her door.

Control your hands and tongue or i won't hesitate to cut both, said y/n while coming out of her room looking so hot and sexy.

Mark just rolled his eyes and said, let's go.

At the party;
Jimin; it's been 2 hours since the party started but no trace of that dork Mark and bish y/n.

Namjoon; ahh fuck, so many hot girls are here.I can't take my eyes off them.

but not more than her, jhope said while looking at y/n who just entered the club.
Everyone diverted their gaze to where jhope pointed.

Jin; oh fuck, she's killing it.
Indeed, she's the hottest after all. Jimin said, going towards her.

By the way y/n's look;

Y/n; before you say anything let me tell you, my father asked for my help in his business, so I was busy and that's the reason I'm late

Where's your sister though, Mark asked jimin.
Jimin raised his eyebrow and said, And why do you want to know where she is.
Mark; Duh! To wish her and give this present to her.
Jimin; oh! She's with her friends on the dance floor.
Y/n went to where everyone was.

Taehyung; wanna kill me girl, look what you did down here.
Y/n just smirked at him.

As they all were talking, jungkook approached them.

Jungkook; hey guys, sorry for being late.
Suga; that's why I thought that, someone is missing.

Jungkook; Yeah, my girlfriend took a while in getting ready so understand my situation.
What? Girlfriend? When, where, how? It happened. Jhope attacked him with questions.