18

The sky slowly turn dark, the lights illuminating the surroundings. Jimins eyes met Jungkook's, filled with concern. Jungkook's lips straightened as he asked in a low voice,

"Jimin, is someone bullying you?"

Jimin hesitated, his mind racing with thoughts. Finally, he nodded, unable to hide the truth any longer.

Jungkook's expression changed, his eyes scanning Jimin for any signs of injury. Frowning, he questioned,

"Why haven't you told me about this?"

Jimin's voice trembled as he replied, "I didn't want to cause trouble for you. Hyung told me to behave well and not make any trouble for you. But don't worry, I can't keep it hidden anymore. I'm going to talk to my parents about it."

Jungkook listened attentively, his concern evident. "Did they physically harm you?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.

Jimin shook his head, relief washing over him. "No, they didn't hurt me physically. They just grabbed me by the collar, took my twenty dollars, and demanded more money tomorrow."

"Where did this happen?" Jungkook asked.

"There is a Alley connected to the moon cafe...

And then Jimin recounted the events to Jungkook, explaining how he and Yoongi had planned to hang out at Moon Cafe. Unbeknownst to them, the alley connected to the cafe was infested with the menacing thugs.

Jungkook knelt down, his gaze unwavering as he locked eyes with Jimin. He spoke in a calm yet commanding tone, "Give me your hand."

He extended his hand towards Jungkook, Jimin, still confused by Jungkook's actions, hesitated for a moment before reluctantly extending his hand. Jungkook raised his hand and lightly slapped his palm, creating a clapping sound. Jimin quickly withdrew his hand, a confused expression on his face.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin asked feeling puzzled.

In his usual lazy tone, Jungkook replied, "Just giving you a little reminder, little one. In the future, if you are  going somewhere, always make sure to inform someone before making plans."

As Jungkook stood up, he affectionately stroked Jimin's head and asked, "Do you understand?"

Jimin nods silently, he says, "I get it."

It's getting late, so they don't stay there for too long.

Jungkook notices how well Jimin seems to be listening and decides not to bring up anything else. Instead, he asks about how Jimin and Taehyung usually go home when Taehyung picks him up.

Jimin replies, "With the public bus."

Jungkook raises his eyebrows and asks, "Public bus? Aren't you afraid of getting your leg trampled on?"

Jimin simply hums and says, "No."

They head towards the bus stop, passing by the university gate where many people are coming out, probably because it's almost dinner time.

However, it seems like Jungkook has a different plan in mind. He spots a male student riding his bicycle and recognizes him. Jungkook calls out to him, "Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun stops and asks, "Yeah?"

" can I borrow your bicycle, I promise to return it later at night." Jungkook asked.

Yeonjun gets off his bicycle and notices jimin, he smirks mischievously and asks, "Hyung, you're taking him on a ride?"

Jungkook simply responds with  "Hm."