17

So after Jimin's check-up, it turns out there's nothing major, and the doctor treated his wounds again. Taehyung sent him back home and then headed to his dorm after Mrs. Park arrived.

Jimin takes it easy at home, following the doctor's orders to rest and recover. He spends his time relaxing, catching up on his favorite shows, and enjoying some much-needed downtime. but he's having trouble walking smoothly. Since his parents have to work, they made Taehyung, checks in on him regularly, bringing snacks and keeping him company.

Its Thursday,

after school ends Taehyung only has free time after 5 o'clock, so Jimin stays in his class to do his homework. Some students are still in the classroom cleaning up. Suddenly, someone calls out for Jimin, saying that someone is looking for him.

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise as he looks up from his desk and sees Yoongi standing in front of the classroom. He can't contain his excitement and blurts out, "Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

A bright smile spreads across Yoongi's face as he quickly makes his way towards Jimin, their steps filled with anticipation. They embrace each other tightly,

Yoongi's eyes flicker down to Jimin's leg, noticing the bandage. Concern fills his voice as he asks, "What happened, Jimin? Are you okay?"

Jimin lets out a small sigh, his gaze turning down to his injured leg. "I sprained my leg. It's nothing serious, just a bit of pain."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrow with worry. "You should be more careful, Does it hurt a lot?"

Jimin shakes his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "Nah, it's not too bad. I'll be back on my feet in no time."

The conversation takes a lighter turn, and the two friends start chatting animatedly, their voices filling the air. However, because of their seating arrangement forces them to be apart. Yoongi scratches his head and hesitates before suggesting, "Jimin, I miss you so much. You know, my desk mate is so boring. He's always buried in his homework."

Jimin's eyes widen, a mix of surprise and longing evident in his expression. "I miss you too, Yoongi. It's been so dull without you around."

Yoongi's face lights up with an idea. "Hey, how about we to Moon Cafe. We can catch up on all the gossip and have a great time together."

Before Yoongi can get a response, Jimin interjects, "I'd love to, but I'm waiting for my brother to pick me up because of my injured leg."

Yoongi's disappointment is palpable. "Oh no, I was really hoping we could hang out. It's been way too long since we had a proper outing."

Jimin's face falls for a moment, but then a glimmer of realization crosses his features. "Wait, my brother said he'll come to pick me up at 5 pm. It's only 4:30 now, so we still have some time."

They both grinned and continue their lively conversation as they make their way towards Moon Cafe.

As they approach the cafe, they unknowingly enter a narrow alley that leads to its entrance. Unbeknownst to them, a group of thugs lurking nearby catches sight of them.

Abruptly, the thugs step forward, blocking Jimin and Yoongi's path.

The friends come to a sudden halt, their expressions shifting from joy to confusion and concern. They exchange a worried glance, realizing they are cornered in the narrow alley.

Jimin's heart pounds in his chest as he tries to assess the situation. He whispers to Yoongi, "Yoongi, something doesn't feel right."

Yoongi nods, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any possible escape routes. He whispers back,
"I think we are dead!"