39

Jimin's world seemed to come to a standstill, frozen in time, as Jungkook's soft lips made contact with his own. The intertwining of their breaths created a moment of exquisite intimacy, causing Jimin's stomach to flutter with a delightful sensation, like a flurry of butterflies taking flight within him.

Even though it was just a simple peck, a gentle touch of lips, the impact it had on Jimin was profound. Every second felt stretched out, as if time itself had slowed down to allow him to savor the sweetness of the moment. When he finally opened his eyes, an astonishment reflected in his innocent gaze.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat, his lips parting ever so slightly in response to the tender touch, The flush of color that adorned his cheeks, a rosy hue of blossoming emotions, mirrored the inner turmoil and excitement that swirled within him.

Lost in the enchantment of the moment, Jimin stood there, his gaze fixed on Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes carefully observed every flicker of emotion that danced across Jimin's face, and a sense of contentment settled within him. The way Jimin reacted hinted at the possibility of deeper feelings, suggesting a mutual connection that Jungkook longed for.

In that moment, Jungkook felt a strong conviction that Jimin held a special place in his heart, even if he tried to hide it behind a facade of indifference. The fact that Jimin didn't push him away gave Jungkook hope, a silent agreement to the unspoken bond that seemed to tie them together.

The way Jimin's gaze lingered on him, sent a rush of certainty through Jungkook's veins.. Jungkook's smile widened, reflecting the newfound joy that blossomed within him, as if all the worries and troubles he carried before meeting Jimin had melted away, leaving only the sweetness of the moment they shared.

Jungkook's voice trembled slightly as he asked, "Did you like it?" He struggled to contain his grin, trying to appear composed despite the flutter of excitement in his chest.

Jimin, still lost in the daze of their shared moment, nodded slowly, almost as if Jungkook's presence had enchanted him.

Struggling to stifle a chuckle, Jungkook bit his lip to suppress his amusement. Jimin, catching Jungkook's reaction, slowly snapped out of his trance, his eyes widening in realization. He averted his gaze, turning his head to the side to shield the flush of embarrassment that crept up his cheeks.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin's voice held a hint of frustration, directed more at his own vulnerability than at Jungkook. He grappled with the whirlwind of emotions that Jungkook effortlessly stirred within him, questioning his own lack of control in the face of Jungkook's magnetic presence.

Jungkook playfully remarked, "Aren't people in relationships supposed to do these things?"

Jimin, slightly flustered, responded, "But we're not officially a couple yet. You haven't really made a proper effort to pursue me."

With a sly grin, Jungkook quipped, "Well, isn't this what people do in these situations?"

Jimin, feeling a mix of surprise and hesitation, countered, "It's only been three days since you started showing interest, and you're already talking about this."

Jungkook, trying to be sincere, shared, "As a grown man, I have my own desires too. Since I like you, I can't help but want to do those couple things with you."

Jimin, curious yet taken aback, inquired, "What exactly do you mean by 'those things'?"

Jungkook, with a hint of boldness, elaborated, "Things like holding hands, embracing, kissing, you know, and those too."

Jimin, caught off guard, took a step back, " what?"

Jungkook leaned forward and whispered in jimin's ear, "The things I am going to do with you, you would be crying begging to be under me," his whisper held a daring edge, his gaze unwavering.