Chapter Twenty-Nine

SHAWN'S POV

I stabbed him.

I stabbed Nash in the stomach.
What am I gonna do?

I can't go to jail!

"Shawn wha-"

She froze.

"Natalie I didn't mean to stab him I jus-"

"SHAWN WHAT DID YOU DO?," she yelled coming towards me.

"I don't know! I just came to talk to him and he came at me with a gun so I- I stabbed him," I said lowering my voice at the last part.

"Shawn do you realize what you just did?!"

I was at a loss if words.

"We need to leave Shawn! We can't be here."

"Wait, you want to ditch the body?," I said stunned at her choice of words.

"Look Shawn, I don't want you to go to jail and I'm damn sure you don't want to go either, so we need to leave now before one of his neighbors call the police," she said in a rapid tone.

"O-Okay," I said before she grabbed my hand and rushed out the door to the car. As soon as we were in, we sped off.

What the he'll just happened?

ANNETTE'S POV

"So what did we like to do when we were together?," he asked sitting up.

"Well, we just kind of hung out at our place a lot. Neither of us are really 'party people' so."

"Ah I see. So we spend a lot of time together? Doesn't really sound like a bad idea," he said smiling.

"How long have we been dating?," he asked.

"We've been together about two years now. Our anniversary is in about three weeks," I say excitedly.

After about another two hours of talking, the doctor came through the doors.

"Well, we have some good news you two. Mr.Carpenter may go home today!," he said in a cheerful tone.

"That's great!"

We got all of Aaron's things and headed outside to my car.

"So, what do you wanna do first?," I ask starting the car.

"Um, I don't know. How about we go back to our place and you can tell me more about me and our relationship," he said looking over at me.

"Sounds good!," I say as begin to put out the parking lot.

HEY GUYS! Sorry it's been so long on this book! But if you guys want, I can continue to work on it! let me know in the comments! xx