Chapter Four

*HONK HONK*

Jacobs here. I ride with Jackie and Jacob everyday to class even though we lived on campus. I was just to lazy to walk.

When i got in the car i was greeted. "Hey Brea", Jacob said keeping his eyes on the road. "Hey", i said. "Oh so i dont get a hi", Jackie askes smiling. "Hey bae" i said laughing. The car ride was short and quiet. Until I broke the silence. "Jackie, you and the girls need to come by my house tonight to help me get ready for the party", i said. All she did was nod her head. The day went by fast and for once it actually went good. Until....

"Hey Breanna!", said Taylor and his little clique as they came behind me. "Its Brea", i said with an attitude. "Whatever. Are you coming to Jack's party tonight? ", he asked. I didnt want to tell him yes because i knew that he plan to humiliate me. "No. Im not", i said. "Aww. I was looking foward to seeing you there", he said sarcastically. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever Taylor", i said walking off. I went to the cafeteria and sat with my friends. "Hey guys", i said sighing. "What took so long to get here?", asked Natalie asked. "Oh...uh i went by the class to get my books", i said stuttering. "So what are we doing before the party?", Samantha asked sitting on Cameron's lap. "You guys are coming over to help me  pick out my outfit for tonight", i said looking at the girls. "Okay", thet said. "Lets go", i said. We all got up and headed to the cars. When we arrived at my house we got to work. "Okay lets get to work", Samantha said. She looked through my closet for about thirty minutes but she finally found and outfit. She gave it to me and made me try it on. When i was done i came out the bathroom and showed her. She looked at me and smiled. I was wearing a red crop top that showed a little back and some high waisted black and white tribal shorts with some black combat boots. "Okay. Your outfit is in order. Now its make up and hair time", she said. She sat me in a chair and curled my hair and did my makeup. We were all dressed and ready to go. Jackie called Jacob to come and pick us up. Jacob honked the horn and we all walked outside. As soon as we stepped out of the door we heard whistles from the guys. We got in the car and they started complimenting  us. "You guys look hot", Shawn said. We all just blushed. "You look beautiful Brea", Cameron said looking at me. "Thanks", i said smiling. When we arrived at the party i almost threw up. There had to be 1000 people there. We walked inside and everyone disappeared. I was walking around to see if i could find someone. I couldnt.

*2 hours later*

Still couldnt find anyone. As i was about to get a drink i came across a drunk Jack Dail. "Damn Brea. You look sexy as hell", he said smiling his cute smile. Those dimples get me everytime. "Thanks Jack", i said smiling. "No problem baby", he said smiling and winking as he walked passed me and squeezed my butt. I laughed at how drunk he was. I stopped at the drink table and poured me some vodka. I took a sip and kept walking. About 6 cups later i was beyond wasted. I was stumbling everywhere i walked. As i went to pour another cup someone tapped my shoulder. "I thought you werent coming", the voice said. I turned around and it was Taylor. He was so high. "Hey Breanna", he said laughing. "Its brea", i slurred while taking a sip of my drink. "You look pretty hot", he said eyeing me up and down. I blushed at his actions towards me. Then Take You Down by Chris Brown started playing. "Come dance with me", he said with a smirk on his face. I sat my drink down and headed to where everyone was dancing. When we got to the middle i looked him in the eyes and pulled him closer. He put his hands on my lower hips and began to move with the music. Then i decided i wanted more. I turned facing away from him and began to rub my but on his growing erection. He put his hands on my waist and swayed my hips. We began to move again but this time more sexually. "Lets go upstairs", he whispered in my ear. I grabbes his hand and led him upstairs. We managed to find a room that didn't have people laying in it. He lead me in the room and shut the door. He also locked it. "You ready?", he asked walking towards me. "More than ever".