Chapter Twelve

Brea's POV

I had been throwing up uncontrollably for the past few days. I don't know what exactly was wrong with me, but I needed to figure it out soon. I was upstairs in Taylor's bathroom bending down infront of the toilet. I was holding my hair back with one hand and gripping the toilet seat with the other.

I heard footsteps coming closer. I looked up and saw Taylor leaning against the door frame looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. He kneeled down next to me and replaced my hair with his hand. Now I was able to use both hands on the toilet. "Babe, we really need to go see the doctor", he said rubbing his free hand on my back. I didn't want to go to the doctor because I knew it would be a waste of time.

"Taylor I'm fine. I'm just a little sick", I said spitting saliva into the toliet.

"A little sick? You've been throwing up like this for three days babe. We need to go the doctor."

"If it doesn't go away by tomorrow we can see a doctor okay?", I asked, sounding stuffy.

He silently nodded his head and helped me up. He led me to our bed and sat me down. I layed down closing my eyes, trying to sleep. But it wasn't working.

"Taylor...", I said hoping he would hear me.

"Im here baby. What do you need. Are you okay?", he asked concerned. 

"I need you to hold me, and let me fall asleep in your arms", I whispered.

He smiled and took of his shirt. He pulled the covers up and got into the bed. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my nose. "Its gonna be okay baby", he said before drifting of to sleep.

Samanthas POV

Cam and I were laying in bed watching a movie when I got a text from Gilinsky. It read

"Hey babe, I'm home by myself and I'm so horny. I need you"

I bit my lip at the screen and looked over at Cam. He was still watching the movie. I needed an excuse to leave so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Babe, Im headed over to Brea's house. Is that okay?", I asked looking at him. "Yea", he said leaning over and kissing me.

I got up from the bed and threw on some shorts and tanktop. I grabbed my Nikes and keys and ran out the door.

Gilinsky didn't live far from where me and Cam lived. It was a three minute drive.

When I arrived at his door I knocked softly and almost immediately the door swung open.

"C'mon in", he said. I smiled and walked in. This place smelled like weed and alcohol. I loved it.

I sat my keys and phone down, and next thing I knew I was being slammed against the wall. He started kissing my neck and my collar bone.

"Do you want me?", he asked breathing on my neck. I nodded and bit my lip. "No baby, I wanna hear you beg", he said.

"Please Gilinsky"