Chapter Twenty- Eight

Annette's POV

My heart sunk.

He didn't remember me?

"A-Aaron it's me baby. Annette", I said my voice cracking in the process.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are", he said softly.

"This is what I was trying tell you. When he feel into the coma, something happend with his nerves causing him to lose his memory", the Dr. said.

"What can I do? He needs to get his memory back. I can't have him like this" I said, tears escaping my pale face.

"The only thing you can do for now is regain his memory. You need to help him get memory back, until I can find something to help as well" he said.

I nooded my head and looked down at Aaron who was looking confused as ever. "Well when can you release him?" I ask.

"We will release him in about four days. We're gonna need to run some tests on him".

I sighed quietly. It's bad enough that he lost his memory, and now he won't be out for four days? This is the worst day of my life.

"I'm sorry" the Dr. said putting his hand on my shoulder, then walking out of the room.

I turned to look at Aaron. "I guess I should introduce myself huh?" I asked, chuckling nervously. "I'm Annette, your girlfriend".

"Your my girlfriend?", he asked

I nodded my head.

"Oh"

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I never thought I'd be with someone as beautiful as you", he said.

I smiled lightly.

Shawn's POV

I got out of bed and went downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge, trying to find something to eat.

Then I remembered what happened earlier this morning.

I can't believe what Nash said. He honestly thinks Natalie would leave me for him? That's never gonna happen.

But then again, we have been kinda distant lately. Would if she does leave me for him.

Would if she wants a bad boy, instead of a good boy?

I can't let him steal her away from me. She's mine and she belongs to me.

I just can't let him take her.

I made up my mind.

I went upstairs, got some clothes and got in the shower. After about ten minutes, I got out and put my clothes on. I made sure I was quiet so I wouldn't wake Natalie.

Once my clothes were on, I grabbed my keys from the dresser and began to walk out of the room.

"Baby?" I heard a soft voice say.  I turned around to see Natalie awake and standing up wearing only my shirt and underwear.

"Where are you going?" she asked in a soft voice, rubbing her eyes.

I walked towards her. "I'm just gonna go shopping for some new clothes. I'll be back soon princess okay?"

She nodded her head sleepily. I put both of my hands on the side of her face and kissed her passionately.

"I love you princess", I whispered against her lips. "I love you too".

I kissed her one last time before heading downstairs, and out tge front door. I got in my car and began to drive.

Natalie's POV

Shawn has been out since 10:00 a.m. It's now 3:00. It usually doesn't take him this long. I decided to check the tracking device on our car.

I know it's weird, but I had to. When it finally said where Shawn was, I was shocked.

He was at Nash's house. Why would he be over there? That's when iy dawned on me. I quickly threw on some shorts, shirt and some shoes and got in the car. I drove to Nash's house, and saw Shawn's car in the driveway.

I quickly parked and ran to the door and put my ear on it. I heard glass breaking, and thuds. Then it went silent.

I opened the front door, and saw Shawn standing there with a bloody knife in his hand.